Today's scores please

Jamsy81

Just now, fan of the juniors said:

I was referring to your pish about might fallen etc. 

You must use have some sad and boring life, totally obsessed with pollok and Tony.

Few weeks ago you win and also you do is screen shot Tony's twitter. Today you are straight on the posts about the dug out area. 

Only post I have seen about the game makes you look like a ten year old with the Pillok shit. 

I pity you, I really do. I am sure your fellow supporters and club must be embarrassed by you. 

No wonder there are so many on here that call you out for the shit you post. Maybe worth taking a step back and thinking about it, as they can't all be wrong. 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was referring to your pish about might fallen etc.  You must use have some sad and boring life, totally obsessed with pollok and Tony.

Few weeks ago you win and also you do is screen shot Tony's twitter. Today you are straight on the posts about the dug out area. 

Only post I have seen about the game makes you look like a ten year old with the Pillok shit. 

I pity you, I really do. I am sure your fellow supporters and club must be embarrassed by you. 

No wonder there are so many on here that call you out for the shit you post. Maybe worth taking a step back and thinking about it, as they can't all be wrong. 

So many?

1 deluded idiot & 2 folk Ii gave up caring Onve you start to realise how much Tony is dragging you down the better you will be.

Here's a wee song for you all

You must use have some sad and boring life, totally obsessed with pollok and Tony.

So do you support the stewards decision to search a 4yr olds bag but then ignore home supporter's coming in immediately after?
We don't have this shit when we visit beith (and that is a game that has had its fair share of trouble )
But Pollok 4/5 stewards for a league game OVERKILL couple of numpties from BOTH clubs were out of order re Scottish match.

So many?
1 deluded idiot & 2 folk Ii gave up caring about months ago. Once your allhttps://youtu.be/lcWVL4B-4pI start to realise how much Tony is dragging you down the better you will be.
Here's a wee song for you all

I think you better go for one of your cold showers fanny and calm down. Your an embarrassment.

No reasoning with this numpty. He just changes the angle of the story to suit his small mind and then trawls the Internet looking for more shit. He calls me deluded and obsessed but the sheer hypocrisy of the man is stunning. Never right but never wrong. You could look up many a thing to prove how foolish he is and ironically if he could do the same he would. One sad case of an individual.

No reasoning with this numpty. He just changes the angle of the story to suit his small mind and then trawls the Internet looking for more shit. He calls me deluded and obsessed but the sheer hypocrisy of the man is stunning. Never right but never wrong. You could look up many a thing to prove how foolish he is and ironically if he could do the same he would. One sad case of an individual.

I'm not the 1 trolling every time someone posts my Sad friend . Your an embarrassment Loopy

I'm not the 1 trolling every time someone posts my Sad friend . Your an embarrassment Loopy

That someone being you you mean. You ain't fooling anyone. As I said if it were decent and well thought out then no objection but constant shite! As seen in an earlier video there is no point arguing with a total fool. You obviously don't want to change. No patter, no comeback just cringe. Trolling is something you are still trying to get down to a fine art.

That someone being you you mean. You ain't fooling anyone. As I said if it were decent and well thought out then no objection but constant shite! As seen in an earlier video there is no point arguing with a total fool. You obviously don't want to change. No patter, no comeback just cringe. Trolling is something you are still trying to get down to a fine art.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Never will learn. Can't construct a sentence. If he were a caveman he would still be banging bricks off a wall trying to start a fire.

You've lost the argument. The fight has done . Your patter is bye. Everyone has now seen through your nonsense , As Nicolas Lyndhurst would say . Goodnight Sweetheart [emoji23][emoji23]

Archived