Today's scores please

Jamsy81

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pollok fans have a carry out in games every week, never trouble.

We had trouble at one game last year, in fact can't think in 30 odd years of any other home games I have seen trouble.

What happened to you doesn't sound right, and unfortunately it's the real supporters of clubs who have to deal with getting searched etc due to a few idiots.

Unfortunately every time we play now it's always dragged back up - but worth pointing out the reason it got brought up on this thread is due to the KL Twitter posting photos of the area behind the home dugout closed off to BOTH supporters and then the KL mouth piece adding his usually shit remarks, he is nearly as embarrassing as the dug out dancer.

That's good that your fans allowed a carry out and no others mate haha great way of building bridges. Anyway ave said my piece on it. Apart from that I had a good wee day and enjoyed a good game. Apart from some inept refereeing but that's part and package these days. Ps the lentil soup was superb fae the wee shop at the stand side

Absolutely shocking m8 , if stewards did not ask your permission to search kids bag then I would have had her name and number and contacted the firm she works for total breach of the rules regarding searching of a kid.
As for last year Pollok fked up were asked to provide segregation by ladeside, and police didn't cover themselves in glory standing as far away as possible from mixed support. But that's in the past ,

Am gonna email pollok directly about her mate. I'll leave it at that on here.

At pollok last season in the Scottish, people are forgetting that the trouble was caused by the pollok manager's reaction towards the crowd after the penalty was scored. 

Anyway, that was last season. Let's get back to the football. The referee was one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Would have taken the draw before going today, but felt we more than shaded the game today. Good turn around from last week 

1 minute ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

That's good that your fans allowed a carry out and no others mate haha great way of building bridges. Anyway ave said my piece on it. Apart from that I had a good wee day and enjoyed a good game. Apart from some inept refereeing but that's part and package these days. Ps the lentil soup was superb fae the wee shop at the stand side

Fair enough.

i am sure any neutral today thought it was a decent game. First half ANDERSON ran it, second half we played a bit better and caused a few problems and nearly snatched it at the end. 

Both keepers pulled off a couple of great saves 

Fair enough.

i am sure any neutral today thought it was a decent game. First half ANDERSON ran it, second half we played a bit better and caused a few problems and nearly snatched it at the end. 

Both keepers pulled off a couple of great saves 

Yep Hughes had 2 great saves in second. Usual from longmuir. He's top top keeper surprised he's no for stepping up. We sat too deep after we scored and brought equaliser on ourselves. Your goal came from us not pushing out after a clearance. Just sat in waiting on it coming back in. One of better games ave seen this season.

11 minutes ago, wapheid said:

At pollok last season in the Scottish, people are forgetting that the trouble was caused by the pollok manager's reaction towards the crowd after the penalty was scored. 

Anyway, that was last season. Let's get back to the football. The referee was one of the worst I've seen in a long time. Would have taken the draw before going today, but felt we more than shaded the game today. Good turn around from last week 

Naw the trouble was caused by kilbirnie fans who didnae like to see the pollok manager celebrating a goal.

2 hours ago, #BBB said:

signing paedos and paying exuberant wages doesn't guarantee success apparently.

Don't hold back Bring 

Bradley    

Back 

Agree that Tony acted in an unsporting manner but the dug out dancer stole the show for fuckwittery. How anyone can defend that is beyond belief. Take some responsibility and then bury all this nonsense.

Pollok fans have a carry out in games every week, never trouble.

We had trouble at one game last year, in fact can't think in 30 odd years of any other home games I have seen trouble.

What happened to you doesn't sound right, and unfortunately it's the real supporters of clubs who have to deal with getting searched etc due to a few idiots.

Unfortunately every time we play now it's always dragged back up - but worth pointing out the reason it got brought up on this thread is due to the KL Twitter posting photos of the area behind the home dugout closed off to BOTH supporters and then the KL mouth piece adding his usually shit remarks, he is nearly as embarrassing as the dug out dancer.

I'm I reading this right?
Was there not a statement from the club stating that no alcohol was permitted at the ground & that anyone found in possession of or under the influence of alcohol will be denied admission into the ground?
This from a club who defiled Kilbirnie Ladeside & their support for doing such things as they have apparently now permitted.
Oh how have the mighty have fallen

Agree that Tony acted in an unsporting manner but the dug out dancer stole the show for fuckwittery. How anyone can defend that is beyond belief. Take some responsibility and then bury all this nonsense.

Take some responsibility hahaha you mean the banning orders etc etc that the dugout walloper got. Jeez

2 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

I'm I reading this right?
Was there not a statement from the club stating that no alcohol was permitted at the ground & that anyone found in possession of or under the influence of alcohol will be denied admission into the ground?
This from a club who defiled Kilbirnie Ladeside & their support for doing such things as they have apparently now permitted.
Oh how have the mighty have fallen

More shite!

shite shite shite shite shite

fan of the shite. 

Archived