Today's scores please

Jamsy81

You fail to even get the jokes and irony. I'll leave you and your keyboard/ I mean wife to have a lovely evening.

Jokes Irony?
All I have done is retort your abject nonsense the past few days . Ironic & joking is all I'm trying Loopy but you are beyond & gone with that my stalking obsessive little friend .

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jokes Irony?
All I have done is retort your abject nonsense the past few days . Ironic & joking is all I'm trying Loopy but you are beyond & gone with that my stalking obsessive little friend .

All I ever do is point out your folly but you never learn or see the bigger picture. You are incurable and consumed with a passion for shit talk, bad predictions and like creating bother and repeating yourself and others because you are lost. Enjoy your beer and be the better man as you tried and failed the other night.

All I ever do is point out your folly but you never learn or see the bigger picture. You are incurable and consumed with a passion for shit talk, bad predictions and like creating bother and repeating yourself and others because you are lost. Enjoy your beer and be the better man as you tried and failed the other night.

As I said on the Ladeside thread buddy is seek help .

As I said on the Ladeside thread buddy is seek help .

Take your own advice. You are a laughing stock on here. Cut out the twistedness and try and post something meaningful and all will be well with the world. And try not getting the last reply in. It's very very childish.

Pollok gate today searching fans willy nilly but Wow taking the biscuit with how rude and unwelcoming the security cow was. taking my 4 year olds bag off his back to search it!!!! What the f**k did the daft cow think my son had in his bag, see the thing is I would not be that bothered about this if she asked me or if she searched the pollok fan behind me with his bag on his back. No there's no search for this guy. In you pop with a smile. I'll be emailing pollok about this personally. Fucking joke. As for the game that's my first time standing opposite the stand found it better game to watch and the pollok fans at that side far more friendly and less bias perhaps that's why they stand there away from the sweetie rattling wallopers in the shed. Ladeside should of took the all the points today. Anderson ran the show even after getting smashed. Great performance from him and McElroy. The ref was atrocious for both teams. Why are they so poor these days. The standard is shocking and after game I see kenny Clarke who tells me they 3 today are fast fracked hence the headsets. Jeez what chance we got if that's the best we got

Sorry Jim not saying I'm the most eloquent or most informed poster on here . All I do is reply to whatever is said to me idiotically or not . Loopy is in the former unfortunately

Oh the hurt. Why don't you pretend to have blocked me like you did with QL.
And you have finally got something right in not being eloquent or informed.

19 minutes ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Pollok gate today searching fans willy nilly but Wow taking the biscuit with how rude and unwelcoming the security cow was. taking my 4 year olds bag off his back to search it!!!! What the f**k did the daft cow think my son had in his bag, see the thing is I would not be that bothered about this if she asked me or if she searched the pollok fan behind me with his bag on his back. No there's no search for this guy. In you pop with a smile. I'll be emailing pollok about this personally. Fucking joke. As for the game that's my first time standing opposite the stand found it better game to watch and the pollok fans at that side far more friendly and less bias perhaps that's why they stand there away from the sweetie rattling wallopers in the shed. Ladeside should of took the all the points today. Anderson ran the show even after getting smashed. Great performance from him and McElroy. The ref was atrocious for both teams. Why are they so poor these days. The standard is shocking and after game I see kenny Clarke who tells me they 3 today are fast fracked hence the headsets. Jeez what chance we got if that's the best we got

If they've got a cow searching people, does that mean they've beefed up security?

Archived