Maryhill Fc v Linlithgow Rose in the cup

mrcat1990

6 hours ago, ItsTheMarch said:

The issue is the pitch is waterlogged, wouldn't covers resolve the issue?

At £23,000 plus VAT - just a quick check - this seems a tad over the top for a problem that the Maryhill guys are going to resolve in the summer. 

Also couldn't see where the water would go. 

To answer your question I don't think rain covers are the answer.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PatP said:

At £23,000 plus VAT - just a quick check - this seems a tad over the top for a problem that the Maryhill guys are going to resolve in the summer. 

Also couldn't see where the water would go. 

To answer your question I don't think rain covers are the answer.

Cheaper than our original plan of installing a retractable roof and renaming the place the Lochburn ArenA.

Hello junior fans. Rarely venture this way but I'm heading to this game to cheer on Maryhill's other team. Understand Rose are the obvious favourites, but it's the cup so who knows!?

I literally know nothing about either team so I'm trying my best here. Help me out guys.

You're going there to cheer on Maryhill. You're doing the right thing. No help required.

I fully encourage you to loudly mock, point and laugh at Linlithgow's 15 stone forward Tommy Coyne, each and every time he dives and goes down like he weighs 7 stone.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

You're going there to cheer on Maryhill. You're doing the right thing. No help required.

I fully encourage you to loudly mock, point and laugh at Linlithgow's 15 stone forward Tommy Coyne, each and every time he dives and goes down like he weighs 7 stone.

Green eyed monster talking? - you would take him at Falkirk & District Stadium in a heartbeat.

25 goals so far this season.keep it going fatty :thumsup2

Half them were probably penalties awarded after a dive, the rest probably goals against lesser teams or teams that have switched off cos they're pumping you's.

Lithgy [emoji1]

Green eyed monster talking? - you would take him at Falkirk & District Stadium in a heartbeat.

That in a 100 yard sprint, 3000m or 10,000m?

Think I'd take him in them all at any stadium to be honest.

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Half them were probably penalties awarded after a dive, the rest probably goals against lesser teams or teams that have switched off cos they're pumping you's.

Lithgy emoji1.png

That in a 100 yard sprint, 3000m or 10,000m?

Think I'd take him in them all at any stadium to be honest.

TC also has probably more winners medals than the Beggars collectively.

58 minutes ago, Dreghorn said:

The answer then is to play at Petershill on a Sunday rather than waste any more weekends trying to get a game played at Maryhill

Can you give it a rest. So far there has been ONE game called off and it's a tad harsh to blame Maryhill for both that calling off and the fact that the weatherthis week (at least today till Saturday night) is horrific. You are banging on more than a woman would. 

2 hours ago, Dreghorn said:

The answer then is to play at Petershill on a Sunday rather than waste any more weekends trying to get a game played at Maryhill

Dreghorn as PatP says give it a rest, we have had one call off. Do you not think we would rather have home advantage and to give our club a wee turn before and after the game at our own stadium that's what everyone wants in the Scottish Cup a home tie............ And as 99% of the people know we cannot control the weather and we wont be the only game probably of this weekend. Try and be a bit more reasonable and sympathetic and (not pathetic) and give us all a break.

With both teams in relegation fights it's in neither teams interest to have 3 or 4 postponements at this time.  I would imagine that the Rose might be taking steps to play Cameron if the weather relents in time.

Who did we sign him from?

Archived