Maryhill Fc v Linlithgow Rose in the cup

mrcat1990

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a good trip - agree Fuzzy a great set of guys and all the best to Maryhill for rest of the season.

Strange game at 2-0 was full of smiles - early goal and our seasons failings all showed up. Eventually a wee bit composure and we got back in front and secured victory.

Swann clearly injured not to start as was superb when he came on.

Credit to the manager as he is doing a great job with what he has.

It was a good trip - agree Fuzzy a great set of guys and all the best to Maryhill for rest of the season.

Strange game at 2-0 was full of smiles - early goal and our seasons failings all showed up. Eventually a wee bit composure and we got back in front and secured victory.

Swann clearly injured not to start as was superb when he came on.

Credit to the manager as he is doing a great job with what he has.

Obviously the managers half time talk was rank as we were pathetic at the start of the 2nd half.

15 minutes of madness at the start of the second half. Other than that looked in control for the rest of the game. More composure on the ball and we could have scored a couple more.

Onwards and it's quarter final Saturday next weekend.

Obviously the managers half time talk was rank as we were pathetic at the start of the 2nd half.

Start of second half down squarely to the players not Manager.

Terrible second half but we got there and that's all that counts in the Scottish.

I acknowledge this isn't the greatest Rose team - but that's down squarely to the legacy of others both on and off the field.

2017 AGM will see a fresh start and hopefully that includes getting back the missing supporters chased away. As today was the smallest Rose support I have seen at this stage

3 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Terrible second half but we got there and that's all that counts in the Scottish.

I acknowledge this isn't the greatest Rose team - but that's down squarely to the legacy of others both on and off the field.

2017 AGM will see a fresh start and hopefully that includes getting back the missing supporters chased away. As today was the smallest Rose support I have seen at this stage

8 mile is right about you a slavering arse 

20 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Glory hunters will be out in force again me thinks IF we get by Gartcairn, but guys like you and I that have followed thick and thin and mostly thin lately quiet unfortunately I say are the guys that are getting caned and may I add some of the committee as well.

Glory hunters will be out in force again me thinks IF we get by Gartcairn, but guys like you and I that have followed thick and thin and mostly thin lately quiet unfortunately I say are the guys that are getting caned and may I add some of the committee as well.

Fair points - I readily acknowledge the majority of Committee do a great job - it still however troubles me that some remain unwilling to learn lessons and move the club forward.

A club will never thrive if your not inclusive.

18 minutes ago, Auld Heid said:

Fair points - I readily acknowledge the majority of Committee do a great job - it still however troubles me that some remain unwilling to learn lessons and move the club forward.

A club will never thrive if your not inclusive.

Well join the the committee since you are so wonderful  or you have caused that much damage they will not touch you  ( Damaged goods ) 

Well join the the committee since you are so wonderful  or you have caused that much damage they will not touch you  ( Damaged goods ) 

Oh look yet another post about a club you don't support.

6 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

The main question of the day is was Dreghorn at the game & did he introduce himself to apologise to the Maryhill lads?

If he was he kept a low profile, which in the final analysis was probably best for all concerned :lol:

Archived