Fantasy Baseball 2017

placidcasual

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/03/2017 at 13:38, Cowshed Chris said:

I've proposed a trade. Seems fair to me.

What the guy I drafted in the 3rd round for the guy to took in the 20th? :lol:

I've just had a look at the schedule and it seems like I'm playing the other division 3 or 4 times, but my own division only once.

On 27/03/2017 at 09:59, Dee4Life1893 said:

I've just had a look at the schedule and it seems like I'm playing the other division 3 or 4 times, but my own division only once.

They're a bit better looking now. You'll play each divisional rival four times for a total of 16 games. Everyone should then have one game against each team in the other division. 

It looks like it's the same for everyone. I can only assume the schedules got messed up when the two extra teams joined. I'll have a look at it later but doubt I'll be able to do anything with it now.

I think you were right about the bench depth. I'm going to add a few roster spots but I'll do it one a week to give everyone a shot at the free agency pool. I'll wait until the line ups are locked for week one. I'm thinking increasing the rosters by 4 to 25 would be about right.

I've increased the rosters to 22. I'll bump them up by one every Monday until we get to 25. Waiver rules apply on dropped players, free agents are first come first served.

Seems to me all free agents are on waivers...

Seems to me all free agents are on waivers...

Honestly....pass. Some are available to add straight away whereas others need to be claimed. I've no idea why it's different. Apologies. Just need to get your claims in.

I've gone a bit mad with the trading. I'd assumed that any swaps I made would only take effect next week and that my roster for this week was locked down.. however I've managed to cut someone who hadn't played yet this week to bring in someone who has and left myself an empty slot in my roster (fanny, I know:().

Anyway, I thought it fair to warn you all! Is there an actual set of rules showing how that all works anywhere? I've not come across it on the flea flicker site...

Archived