Celtic v Motherwell 18th Feb

19 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Mad man Mark Mcghee "absolutely delighted" at only getting beat 2 -0, what a minter.

Anyway, thought we were very pedestrian today, when you are playing utter dug shit like Motherwell you should give it both barrels.

Biton continues to do my fucking head right in.

Having said that, another win, another 3 points, another clean sheet.

Surely the minter is Celtic's for only scoring two goals.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Can you just imagine the head kaabooms on here had Broony done this.

Obviously I can't speak for other 'well fans but I can say with 100% certainty that if Scott Brown had made that challenge I'd have zero issue with it.

15 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

I assume this is it? Don't know what the fuss is about tbqh.

It gets on my thingys when players stick their arm in the air for any run of the mill foul these days. Arm in the air should only be for broken legs or decapitations.

12 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Can you just imagine the head kaabooms on here had Broony done this.

One thing I would say though is fair play to the Celtic players for not making a big deal about it. There are certain other teams would have been all over the referee trying to get Bowman sent off for knocking the ball out for a shy and colliding with the player.

2 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

One thing I would say though is fair play to the Celtic players for not making a big deal about it. There are certain other teams would have been all over the referee trying to get Bowman sent off for knocking the ball out for a shy and colliding with the player.

To be fair they were two nil up and cruising . 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

To be fair they were two nil up and cruising . 

There is that I suppose but having seen a few people comment about it on Twitter and the like I was genuinely quite perplexed to see that it was a fairly run of the mill incident that the players didn't actually seem that bothered about.

33 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

There is that I suppose but having seen a few people comment about it on Twitter and the like I was genuinely quite perplexed to see that it was a fairly run of the mill incident that the players didn't actually seem that bothered about.

Any challenge that is knee high deserves a booking,

Archived