Berwick v Forfar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same decisions as last week for Coughlin. If Notman and Mckinlay are fit then Phillips and Orru may be under threat. 

I don't expect any other changes. Hope to see Kessells at some stage though.

2 hours ago, Bogs_Dollox said:

Surely foxy has to start in place of malone ? McCawl looked lost when he came on last week, plus foxy and Milne played so well together earlier in the campaign .

"surely"......lol.....let's wait and see....

Can only see one winner here tbh. Forfar complacency to cost them dearly as Lee Lee Lee Hamiltooon bangs in a hat-trick after discovering the joys of goal scoring last week.

Murrell will probably score 4 to remind the Forfar diddies that Dundee United are the only team in Angus.

Maybe even Greg Rutherford will score.

29 minutes ago, berwick-the-unbeatable said:

SAMENVOEGEN ANGUS

Angus samenvoegen is the right grammatical order, weird Germanic sentence structure and all.

Forfar to walk away with a 1-3, got enough about them to see us off. Still backing Lavery for a goal. Kessels to finally spend more than 5 minutes on the pitch.

On 15 February 2017 at 19:30, Bogs_Dollox said:

Surely foxy has to start in place of malone ? McCawl looked lost when he came on last week, plus foxy and Milne played so well together earlier in the campaign .

I agree. I've no idea why bollan doesn't play foxy with Milne. Some great play from them together. I'm a big fan of foxy always have been, feel sorry for the guy. Its all very well going for the more "athletic" boys but they need to know how to play fitbaw! 

Just now, Loonsdaft!!! said:

I agree. I've no idea why bollan doesn't play foxy with Milne. Some great play from them together. I'm a big fan of foxy always have been, feel sorry for the guy. Its all very well going for the more "athletic" boys but they need to know how to play fitbaw! 

Spot on. I'm a huge Bollan fan but this no playing Foxy isn't half doing my head in.

Interesting new signing for Berwick - could start tomorrow.
Midfielder Sean McKirdy on loan from Hamilton. Played 6 Prem games for Hearts before moving west.

My son played against Sean's Hutchie Vale team over the years. Always a stand- out. Wasn't surprised breaking into the 1st team at Hearts; was amazed when he was released. Busy, hard working and talented; what's not to like. Well done the gaffer.

This result has been coming all season (last minute winner against)....onwards to the Montrose game next week now, a few changes will be required and may freshen us up a bit....still a healthy lead and i have the £10 saver on elgin @14's

Archived