Elgin vs Clyde

Ferguson says he's not buying into Tuesday night being an excuse.

Why mention it then!

I'm not buying into any excuses from Ferguson or the team. The league does not lie.

Walk away Ferguson. He's lost the fans. It's over for him. If he stays it's because he considers himself more important than the club.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched the highlights for this match - if they're representative of the match, Elgin City absolutely bodied Clyde from start to finish and spent the whole game running rings around them. Clyde looked rubbish and it must be so frustrating for their supporters to hear guys like Pat Nevin and John Hartson complimenting Barry Ferguson for the job he's doing. A complete falsehood.

450 were at Ayr. 450 weren't at Elgin. So it's the fans' fault, but when's it ever been otherwise?
Incidentally, re lack of chairman, tread carefully. The final nail's already hovering over the coffin. If any of the previous incumbents from the past 10 years decide to reprise their role to prove a point down comes the hammer
I'd rather do without. 
Despite the fact we live in an age where everyone wants position but not the responsibility that goes with it, just to be clear :
The club's directors ARE responsible for the way the club is run. The manager given a number of years in the role IS responsible for performances and results. And players, YOU are also responsible for your performances irrespective how you view management
All of you, grow up and get your fucking act together

Don't dare slag off the board.....you'll only get asked if you could do better yourself.

40 minutes ago, Clyde soccer trendy said:

Don't dare slag off the board.....you'll only get asked if you could do better yourself.

Know what you mean but that argument's redundant

Whenever it was the club was 're-structured' I don't remember any consultation with supporters asking how they felt about it and also outlining the responsibility all 'owners' would then have to automatically assume

Maybe there was, but I don't remember it

All I remember was a select few pushing through a new reality & then demanding all 'real' fans should buy into it and then play an active part in it. 

How convenient. So it means the fallback is there 'if you think you can do better, go through the system and take it on, because this is a democracy'.  Nah, bullshit, there should never be an assumption fans should do much more than turn up on a Saturday

The architects of this who imposed the system are still there. They wanted it, got it, and take the full responsibility of its success or failure

The smart move would be to accept its clear failings, adjust and improve. True of any organisation as standard practice. So it's over to them

IF specifically they have got themselves into a situation where they appoint a manager based on 'what else' they can bring to the job, the model's failed and is quite an indictment

That said, Gerry McCabe's interview in 06 had shades of the same, so it shows the level of desperation and mismanagement has been ongoing for some time. Sad state of affairs

http://www.elgincity.net/?page_id=4854 it really was this one-sided. Thought the ref set out has stall early, and was consistent throughout. Could he ref all our games[emoji23]

The wee neds on the hill after the 4th :lol:

I'll need to get to that spot in a few weeks time so I can sit and drink my wine during the game :lol:

We are becoming cannon fodder in this crap league.

This cements my decision to stay away until BF goes whether that is under his own steam or not.

Breaks my heart to do this but to stay watching the dross that is being served up would make me one very angry individual towards many people who I blame for it all.

ps. My wife says I am much easier to live with while I stay away. [emoji136]

Archived