Dumbarton V Ayr United 18/2/17

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumbarton having not player in 2 weeks could easily see them being rusty, a long break is not necessarily a good thing. I'd like to see ys go 433, with a McDaid and Moore either side of Farid, providing some pace and width in our attack.

Fleming

Devlin Balatoni Meggat Boyle 

Doc Cairney Adams

Moore Farid McDaid

Subs: Hart, Rose, Murphy, Crawford, Forrest, McGuffie, McKenzie

Dumbarton having not player in 2 weeks could easily see them being rusty, a long break is not necessarily a good thing. I'd like to see ys go 433, with a McDaid and Moore either side of Farid, providing some pace and width in our attack.

Fleming

Devlin Balatoni Meggat Boyle 

Doc Cairney Adams

Moore Farid McDaid

Subs: Hart, Rose, Murphy, Crawford, Forrest, McGuffie, McKenzie

Harkins not even in the squad is a bit harsh. Replace Adams with Harkins and I think that should be our first choice side. Obviously possible slight changes depending on opposition.

5 hours ago, The Moonster said:

You could just send us three points by carrier pigeon and save yourself the journey. Could do without the awful racket you caused the last time.

It's the Ayr Boys making all the noise. 

4 hours ago, AUFC 1910 said:

I hope that we right royally pump you rotten and drag you b*****ds back into this god awful relegation fight

To be honest, if we aren't in the relegation fight then it isn't much of a fight with only 2 teams in it. If we can win 2 of our next 3 then I think we will be just about safe. Especially if one of them is against you on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Bobopar said:

Not if he plays from the start, bring him on with 20 minutes to go and they won't know what's hit them.

That would suit when we are cruising with a 3 goal lead ;)

Having seen both recently would go for a 2- 1 home win.

But if Ayr pull it off there could be a perm any 1 from 4 for the play-off spot and a trap door opening down St Mirren way.

Best of luck boys but please don't draw.

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

Having seen both recently would go for a 2- 1 home win.

But if Ayr pull it off there could be a perm any 1 from 4 for the play-off spot and a trap door opening down St Mirren way.

Best of luck boys but please don't draw.

Would suit us perfect. Why wouldn't you want us to draw?

Archived