Dumbarton V Ayr United 18/2/17

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping this plays out similarly to the game vs Raith when they had a midweek cup replay prior to our match. I have said it before, but I am concerned that we have not performed anywhere near our best vs St Mirren or Ayr this season yet. Hopefully we can change that on Saturday.

269d458cd31615616d5fc10fbfe8d849.jpg

We should be playing this side IMO (assuming Moore is out) If Moore is fit then a front three of him, Mcdaid and Farid with Harkins playing much deeper alongside Cairney and Docherty.

However McCall has already stated that Adams will start so assuming Mcdaid or Crawford will drop out to weaken our entire side by playing Cairney out wide. Will be beyond fed up if we play with a striker who is excellent from cross balls but don't play a single wide player.

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

Nade & Farid? Who cares, i want Moorey to do what he did on his last visit to the Rock 

fRBbHo.gif

I forgot Flembot played at centre-half in that game :lol:

Spoiler

Best tackle Pettigrew made in his entire time with us

57 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Nade & Farid? Who cares, i want Moorey to do what he did on his last visit to the Rock 

fRBbHo.gif

Fortunately we have offloaded Pettigrew and now have a decent 'keeper between the sticks. We have also improved a lot since then and Moore is playing with significantly lower standard of players round about him also :thumsup2

Archived