Arbroath vs Stirling Albion

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He won't see 10 minutes before his hammy goes. If he does more, I'm sure Ricardo will follow my lead and knock his teeth out with his gluteus maximus.

Imagine people thinking the Pope's own keeper and all round top Roman Catholic Ricky Gomes will let a currant bun like Andy Little anywhere near his goal.
IMG_1487341439.199356.jpg

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Deserves a start after last week. Didn't put a foot wrong

I don't get the big wahoo about Smyth granted the boy played well enough last week ,but it's one game ,he was brought in as cover for Little and Hamilton and thats what he did last week ,those two have been terrific together and why anyone would want to split them up is baffling , along with Doris they would be the first names on the team sheet every week for me , I get how some feel we have a problem at left back ,but we still have the best defense in the league and thats mainly down to our centre halves .

I don't get the big wahoo about Smyth granted the boy played well enough last week ,but it's one game ,he was brought in as cover for Little and Hamilton and thats what he did last week ,those two have been terrific together and why anyone would want to split them up is baffling , along with Doris they would be the first names on the team sheet every week for me , I get how some feel we have a problem at left back ,but we still have the best defense in the league and thats mainly down to our centre halves .

As good as Hammy and Ricky are, Sukar is just as bad as they are good. Smyth is worth a shot with Ricky.

It'll probably end 4-2 to arbroath with Andy little putting us ahead before Linn and doris score to put arbroath ahead, with little getting his second just after half time, and then ferns will score a double then he'll run to our fans offering me a square go.

It'll probably end 4-2 to arbroath with Andy little putting us ahead before Linn and doris score to put arbroath ahead, with little getting his second just after half time, and then ferns will score a double then he'll run to our fans offering me a square go.

You still looking to square go Biglichtie ya shitebag?

Sort of agree with needtosay in a way but at same time can see the argument for Sukar.... suppose it's up to DC to make the call.

When was the last time Andy Little kicked a ball out of interest?

According to soccerbase he's played 17 times since leaving Rangers in 2014, scoring 2 goals...last game 9th January 2016 away to Port Vale for Blackpool

Archived