Dundee v The Rangers

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilarious. Both ourselves and St. Johnstone should be finishing above this utter shite. Certainly think there's a good chance we will find ourselves above them in the coming weeks given each sides fixture list. Hopefully the Fermers turn them over at Ibroke next week too.

If they come fifth and miss out on any potential Europa League monies I think I'll probably rip my schnozzle clean off, tbh.

Murty looks like a wee boy who has lost his toys.  Waaaaaay out of his depth.

Cannot believe we managed to lose to this mob in the cup. 

They are imposters.  Average annual wage £300k+ WTF - Money well spent - NOT

Oh well Dundee picking up 3 vital points.  Happy for them to stay in the league though, preferably below us !!

This is beautiful. Brace yersels Dees because you may never  see this in one of my posts ever again. Today, right now, at this moment. I fucking LOVE Dundee..

Take that you Sevco Wanks.. That's how much we dislike you..

Please score more Dundee.. Loads more..:thumsup2

Just now, Sooky said:

Not a bad first half this! Hopefully we don't sit back and we actually keep on trying to score.

Aye, that would be my fear. If I had a £1 for every time Rantic have come from 2-0 down to win 3-2, I'd have...maybe £25.00

4 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

There are Rangers fans on Twitter saying this is the worst team they've ever seen.

Are they toddlers? Peterhead beat them in a league game at Ibrox less than 4 years ago.

In fairness, they are getting pumped off Dundee. 

Archived