Dundee v The Rangers

Maybe try a different approach and compliment them on their lino skills to see if they respond to the flattery with a couple of generous decisions.
"Haw linesman, you are having a fantastic game and are easily the best official I've seen this season".
Try it. We're desperate.

I'm not sure that's going to be possible. Especially against this manky lot.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe try a different approach and compliment them on their lino skills to see if they respond to the flattery with a couple of generous decisions.
"Haw linesman, you are having a fantastic game and are easily the best official I've seen this season".
Try it. We're desperate.

That's just not how it works at Dens though is it?

I remember linesman getting absolute pelters and the TC Keay end of the Derry practically foaming at the mouth while screaming and booing the fucker and he was only doing his warm up.

I think it was practice booing.

In a way we are already winners and always will be.
Twice, as Dundee fans, have been asked to dip into our pockets and save our club, first the Dee4Life campaign then the Deefiant season, with a hefty points deduction, we stepped up to the mark and our club marches on. This to me highlights that not only can we all rave about how much our club means to us we can back it up by literally putting our money where our mouths are. 
Rangers fans let their club die.
This highlights the shitebaggery and piss and wind they spout. They say they are "bears" and love their club, but when asked to prove it, they all hide and tell us "Scottish football is shite anyways!" Just all pretend fans following a fake club.
Dundee fc, already winning.

I'm just quoting this so the lazy b*****ds that only skim the last page of the thread and will have missed this can read it as well.

37 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If Dundee could avoid reverting to their usual shitebag selves against Rangers, and actually beat them, that would be great.

Are you Stewart Cosgrove? 

Always interrupting in topics you have no concern with, Adding no valid input and all comments are dull as f**k.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'm just quoting this so the lazy b*****ds that only skim the last page of the thread and will have missed this can read it as well.

Just thought I would give a war cry as we have been in fighting this week. Highlighting how much we all properly support our club and showing how shite it could of been! 

Mon eh Dee! Lets go for the jugular with these c***s! 

59 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Doubt it could of been any worse.

Yes it could of, we could of been selfish and let our club die, started in the 4th tier, made our whole history questionable and in doubt and had Joey Barton sign for us.

But we didnt let those things happen.

How did you get on in that situation? 

4 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Johnnydun quickly becoming the best Dundee poster on P&B.

Thank you.

Not a patch on bigmouth, Johnny is too eager and needs to learn how to pace himself.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Not a patch on bigmouth, Johnny is too eager and needs to learn how to pace himself.

Just being noticed by the gobshite Bennet and mentioned in the same post as Biggie (my pick for best poster btw), is progress enough for me.

Archived