Dundee v The Rangers

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drives me nuts that we usually sit in and try to nick something when its clear you need to attack their midfield and back 4. I expect some really shite, frustrating defeat where we miss a chance in the last minute that makes it look like our sit-in strategy was working. [emoji58]

7 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Drives me nuts that we usually sit in and try to nick something when its clear you need to attack their midfield and back 4. I expect some really shite, frustrating defeat where we miss a chance in the last minute that makes it look like our sit-in strategy was working. emoji58.png

Exactly this.

Before every game against this mob we say to take it to them straight from kick off but Hartley either doesn't read P&B or he just ignores us. 

Their defence is clueless. Can someone tweet the players and tell them to get in about them from the start and to ignore Hartley if he tells them to employ those defensive tactics.

Ta.

Yes, fully expect Hartley to stick with 5 at the back and shite it.

We looked a threat after the substitutes yesterday and have got to stick with that - but he won't.

I noticed yesterday that we left a player up at corners, yet at Aberdeen we had everyone back. Such a negative mindset. We should leave two up, believe in ourselves and attack these shitebags. We go into these games with the confidence of Granny Danger in an athletics competition, which stems from the management team.

Ahhh time for the tribute act to return to Dundee. Honestly, I'd rather just give them the 3 points than have these vile cretins invade our city for 90 minutes.

Anyway, the game will go on and they're shite so hopefully we have a go at them.

3-0 Dundee and Warburton to be sacked after the game.

Ahhh time for the tribute act to return to Dundee. Honestly, I'd rather just give them the 3 points than have these vile cretins invade our city for 90 minutes.

Anyway, the game will go on and they're shite so hopefully we have a go at them.

3-0 Dundee and Warburton to be sacked after the game.

Again?

Archived