Next Rangers Manager

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Anybody actually know anything about this Caxinha character? 

Signed Marc Crosas for Santos Laguna. No chance he gets the Rangers job after that.

He actually looks to have done really well there, but seems like a journeyman type who doesn't stick in one place for very long.

14 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

IMG_0471.thumb.PNG.3e52827c117e9440836114db22ca99df.PNG

Not really, however I'm sure Derek Johnstone will be along shortly to inform us about how highly sought after he was, how it's a major coup for the peepul and how going for 55 is back in business.

12 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I had to Google that Jagfox? Not the best CV available and not exactly a master tactician either. He'll fit right in. :wub:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pedro-caixinha/profil/trainer/6175

The above gives you a fair idea, although he does prefer the 4-4-2 formation which is the formation the bears want to see.

Just now, TheCelt67 said:

Not really, however I'm sure Derek Johnstone will be along shortly to inform us about how highly sought after he was, how it's a major coup for the peepul and how going for 55 is back in business.

You forgot to put succulent lamb back onto the menu, it's the deal breaker.

7 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I had to Google that Jagfox? Not the best CV available and not exactly a master tactician either. He'll fit right in. :wub:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/pedro-caixinha/profil/trainer/6175

The above gives you a fair idea, although he does prefer the 4-4-2 formation which is the formation the bears want to see.

What the hell is this '4-4-2 double 6' formation that he favours?  Is that just a 'defensive 4-4-2' in normal parlance?

If so, have Rangers based their search on the capabilities of the current squad? 'We can just about stretch to a new manager but after that we cannae afford any new players.  Wee Stevie, get the Football Manager out and start searching for someone that likes a defensive 4-4-2.'

8 hours ago, The DA said:

What the hell is this '4-4-2 double 6' formation that he favours?  Is that just a 'defensive 4-4-2' in normal parlance?

If so, have Rangers based their search on the capabilities of the current squad? 'We can just about stretch to a new manager but after that we cannae afford any new players.  Wee Stevie, get the Football Manager out and start searching for someone that likes a defensive 4-4-2.'

Wee Stevie in IT would be a better option imo. :lol:

Yes, financial fair play rules don't apply to Rangers, the board should be spending zillions....

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not but FFP was pretty much ended by UEFA around a year ago. Rules were softened to allow the big boys like Man City and PSG a free run.

Maybe spend less of your time thinking/singing about the 17th century and more actually knowing about football and you won't make such a dick of yourself.

Included in an excellent interview with Derek McInnes on the BBC website tonight is this sentence. "I'm protective of my career, whatever I do next, but I've got to be working for good people with some stability." In other words, "Go to Rangers? Do I look insane?" 

Yeah if DM gets 2nd this year and 2nd or even 3rd next season at Aberdeen it is better on his CV than 2nd at Rangers next year. I suppose his biggest target as Aberdeen boss is keeping ahead of Hearts. He'd be silly to give that up.

39 minutes ago, squidger said:

Yeah if DM gets 2nd this year and 2nd or even 3rd next season at Aberdeen it is better on his CV than 2nd at Rangers next year. I suppose his biggest target as Aberdeen boss is keeping ahead of Hearts. He'd be silly to give that up.

I was really referring to "working with good people with some stability"!

47 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Do Sevco really want to be led onto the field every week by a Monk ?

Leeds do. I hope to f**k he stays and takes Leeds up to the Premiership, and doesn't lower his credibility by going to Rangers.

Archived