Blast From The Past!

Clackers. Two balls on a string you used to annoy your parents with. Clack, clack, clack, clack......

Hours of fun, while cooped up in a caravan at Banff Links, while it pissed down outside (again), happy days

15 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I remember the Woolworths in the Wellgate Centre, occasionally nipped in during my lunch break when I was at Abertay.  More often than not it was either the dvd or video game section I looked at.

There was on embarrassing time I bought a 99p bag of sweets, gave the cashier a £1 coin and received unbelievably change of a £10.00 note.

I spent at least 5 minutes arguing that she had given the wrong change but she refused to listen.  A bunch of old grannies in the queue started tut tutting at the delay so I had to leave with the change rather embarrassed.

It was a while before I went back after that.

Whatever happened to Woolworths?

49 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Clackers. Two balls on a string you used to annoy your parents with. Clack, clack, clack, clack......

I remember when they came out, Blue Peter had a strongman on with two bowling balls on a rope, the fucker actually got them to work.

Guest Moomintroll
double wid
Had to be there, but one of the funniest things I have ever heard was someone getting so excited about the boobabilility of that programme that he breathlessly called it the Camelon Mile.

11 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Clackers are the perfect demonstration of why we have one bollock lower than the other.  It allows us to run, pain free.

10 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

This thread seems to be turning into "things you'd have a tug to in the 80s/90s"

Hide contents

51QKJYz6V8L._SY445_.jpg

Jennifer Ehle, hubba hubba, woaft, etc.

It will be no surprise to anyone that I have Emmanuelle 1 & 2 on Blu-Ray.

Russ Meyer in Amazon Women on the Moon, @King Kebab's favourite film and another one I own on Blu-Ray. He's only at the beginning, but a perfect choice for the pervert video store owner. Nobody made films quite like him. I can feel a movie marathon coming on.

Edit: the wife's just pointed out that this might be NSFW, depending on your work's tolerance for knockers.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

My dad borrowed my 3d glasses for the pish poor live tv emmanuel in 3d.
I was a big fan of janey cam and exotica erotica! I also seem to remember the short lived men and motors was no bad.

Jo Guest in Jamaica was on Men and Motors. I seem to recall it starred Jo and some former Hearts player.