Blast From The Past!

Aye, slide tackles were a no no!
13135242973_76e7e5fa0d_b.thumb.jpg.b8e71d520c38b5cfa88aa58ed227eed9.jpg
I instinctively felt my knees there to see if I needed to remove bits
Horrible things. Did weird things to speed and bounce of the ball. Anything further than the keepers leg reach was a goal.
I miss them

Anyone else find it impossible to see a Skoda these days without thinking about how their kids would have been bullied senseless for that just 20 years ago?

No doubt the bully would have been cool as f*** as reflected by their choice in  fashion: 

il_570xN.1494408523_f4u0.jpg

f3cc4b26e116128396130c221b6fe315.jpg

BqbexMECAAAdurH.jpg

Not a hint of irony with the latter.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Vague memories of some smug nyaff coming in with the gold one and bigger boys had stolen it by lunchtime

I was one of those kids well-chuffed to have a gold one but think I shed actual tears a week later when our 14 stone idiot of a mastiff decided it was hers for chomping to bits.

10 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Anyone else find it impossible to see a Skoda these days without thinking about how their kids would have been bullied senseless for that just 20 years ago?

No doubt the bully would have been cool as f*** as reflected by their choice in  fashion: 

BqbexMECAAAdurH.jpg

I'm sure NAFF was a sister brand, offshoot or somehow affiliated with NAF NAF, but either way there was a guy who came into school one day with a FAN FAN top, presumably purchased in The Barras or somewhere, and needless to say he didn't wear it again. 

I'm sure NAFF was a sister brand, offshoot or somehow affiliated with NAF NAF, but either way there was a guy who came into school one day with a FAN FAN top, presumably purchased in The Barras or somewhere, and needless to say he didn't wear it again. 
I remember Kinross Indoor Market having a fair few knock offs of them. There was a system to the colours I think too, so wearers of fake Naf Naf jackets which had the colours "wrong" (even if they were genuine, come to think of it) were ribbed mercilessly. I think the standard under that style of jacket was a plain Fruit of the Loom sweatshirt too?

53 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

BqbexMECAAAdurH.jpg

Eclipse clothing, fuuuuuuck me! Jeans with massive pockets  and straps and shit!