Blast From The Past!

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive been trying to remember a certain type of crisps from yesteryear but fucked if I can find them on t'interweb.  They were kind of wholegrain, flat (maybe Disco sized) but I think they had a scalloped edge so kind of flower shaped.  Bacon flavour and they came in foil bags (probably the only ones at the time).  Im talking late 70s early 80s, football crazy era.

Anybody?

Skips?

Prawn was the most popular flavour, but I seem to remember bacon too

The world is turning upside down.

Nokia 3310, 'the most reliable phone ever made', to be re-launched at MWC 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/nokia-3310-mwc-2017-re-launch-buy-amazon-price-leaks-details-revealed-a7578941.html

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ive been trying to remember a certain type of crisps from yesteryear but fucked if I can find them on t'interweb.  They were kind of wholegrain, flat (maybe Disco sized) but I think they had a scalloped edge so kind of flower shaped.  Bacon flavour and they came in foil bags (probably the only ones at the time).  Im talking late 70s early 80s, football crazy era.

Anybody?

these?

58a3905eb3ffc_goodncrunchy.jpg.a1eac2bc9abf370bf886428f457587ba.jpg

with bran eh? you'd be playing russian roulette if you ate them with a few pints of Guinness.... 

Well before my time, but I love these old crowd pictures, such as East End Park in 1968:

CSv7-ocWIAIkuKp.png

GW768H420.jpg.aefe87b6aaca60ea58572a6f0e06a889.jpg

An honourable mention for those old style giant floodlights, the type you could see from almost anywhere in town and lit up entire skies on match nights. Seems my local rarities at Pittodrie will be disappearing in the not too distant future too though. [emoji20]