Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Only someone that has no job prospects, nothing to lose and is completely desperate would manage Rangers at the moment.

Eck it is then.

Don't rule out Billy Davies, going by that criteria.

6 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Something that has been overlooked in the insanity is the Warbs, Weir and McPartland is that they are quitting for Nottingham fucking Forest, who as a club are up there in the biggest omnishambles in world football along with Rangers. If your going to quit spectacularly at least do it at a Championship club that isn't similar to Rangers.

Tough call for Rangers fans to side with either the convicted fraudster or a City trader who thought Rob Kiernan could defend. 

I don't believe the Forest story, where did that come from?

6 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Funny as this is, I fucking hate it when the Celtic fans try to get all pally and join in the joke. I'd laugh just as much if they went down the shiter. Arseholes.

This.

A hundred thousand times this.

22 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

On 10th February 2017 after a shitty week at work, I thought nothing but nothing could make matters any better, but this is like every Valentines Day there's ever been all over again.

Bluebells are Blue

Balance Sheets are Red

Rangers or Sevco 5088

They're doomed to be dead.

(By a bizarre coincidence, in the same hour of the latest Ibrox way fiasco, there's been an announcement on the TV some channel is showing a marathon over the weekend of every episode of The Walking Dead)

You're a fucking idiot.

3 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I don't believe the Forest story, where did that come from?

I haven't followed it at all but he has apparently been linked with them all week and was denying it today.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/10/mark-warburton-resigns-asrangers-manager/

The record has it in more detail, but it's the Daily Record so I'd have some scepticism

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/mark-warburton-wanted-move-nottingham-9796438 

Archived