Warburton Resigns

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, eindhovendee said:

Do Rangers fans on here thinkthe admin rumours have any substance or is it just wishful thinking on our part?

Twitter is full of it and a lot of posts seem to come from what appears to be genuine Rangers fans.

Funds were due to run around march, hardly a secret that loans were required.

Just now, Randy Giles said:

Are they forcing them to do so if they've already done it though?

That's the thing, it isn't clear really if they actually did officially resign or not.  If so I can't see Warburton having much of a case but evidently that'll be something for the lawyers to scrap over.  I'm not saying that Rangers did try and force them to resign, just that's what has been suggested (essentially) elsewhere.  If the Breadman really does have a case we'll soon see.

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Even if Rangers win the almost inevitable court case any money saved by Warbs resigning is going to be hoovered up by lawyers,

Exactly, whoever may or may not be in the wrong any legal action is going to cost the bulk of the sum they're squabbling over in all likelihood.  The facts of the matter are pure speculation at present but if either party has a case I should expect we'll get more details soon enough once proceedings are put in motion.

Assuming, of course, that he has actually resigned/been sacked/whatever.

Archived