Scottish Cup Last 16 & QF Draws.

NewBallsPlease

27 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Imo better than they were back then. Have all their main players from back then but more experience now as well they picked up some boys from Wellhouse when they folded I think.

I think people from Wellhouse are involved with them now too.

They wur a right good side back then some very good players. Few wellhouse boys going in would add experience to a relatively young side I would imagine.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tynie1874 said:

Barca Milton beat St.Mungos 0-1 away from home, great to see another Leafa team get far in the competition.

Cracking result , st mungos are a very stuffy side at home so fair play grinding it out.

12 minutes ago, Amofan1 said:

Think hurlford running away with themselves fancy broom house to turn them over not the team of old 

This has the potential to be a cracker. Hurlford will get a tough game Up there. Hurlford slight favourites but don't think anybody would be surprised to see broomhouse nick it.

Some interesting ties there, Oban will be hoping they can match last season's Semi-Final achievement although it looks like a couple of tough away ties for them to get through.

Had a look at Letham's results and they've had some pretty big wins this season so will be full of confidence.

Good luck to all sides still in the competition.

I would assume the appeal is from kettledrum to be reinstated. The eddlewood twitter confirmed they made some sort of mistake(that they owned up to themselves) and were rightly put out the cup although kettledrum were not reinstated due to them not complaining in the proper way.

1 hour ago, ekfootball said:

I would assume the appeal is from kettledrum to be reinstated. The eddlewood twitter confirmed they made some sort of mistake(that they owned up to themselves) and were rightly put out the cup although kettledrum were not reinstated due to them not complaining in the proper way.

That's insane if they just give thorn a by to the quarters. If eddlewood made the mistake it is only right that kettledrum be reinstated to the last 16.

Archived