QUARTER FINALS

Broomhouse/Hurlford v Garrowhill/Eastfield/Pennies/Bowhill

Bannockburn/Tullibody v Colville/Kettledrum/Eddlewood/Thorn

Cambusnethan/St Mungos/Barca Milton v Letham/Oban

Craigshill/Dunblane v Giffnock/Stenhousemuir/Southside/St Joseph's

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed mate think both teams will fancy their chances.

Decent draw for the winners in the quarter as well so likely to be a cracker. Saw broomhouse a couple of times this season so far and they look a strong outfit. Think they always have the surprise element from not being a premier league team. Fancy them to get through this one. Although I haven't saw Hurlford at all this year, just going on what I have heard of them.

Some really good draws in there, good luck to everyone on the last 16.

Particular mention to Cambusnethan Talbort great first season in the premier league already safe and in the last 16 of the Scottish. People in the summer thought they would struggle, but credit to the committee, management and the players have been really impressed by them this season, gone about their business quietly. 

43 minutes ago, TimMcVeigh said:

Decent draw for the winners in the quarter as well so likely to be a cracker. Saw broomhouse a couple of times this season so far and they look a strong outfit. Think they always have the surprise element from not being a premier league team. Fancy them to get through this one. Although I haven't saw Hurlford at all this year, just going on what I have heard of them.

What where they like to watch ? Good footballing team or what ? Hurlford have a few very good individuals and always seem to do well in the Scottish their right back and centre forward are top drawer doing well in the premier this year sitting above shortlees and below glenburn who have been very good in the league this year.

Particular mention to Cambusnethan Talbort great first season in the premier league already safe and in the last 16 of the Scottish. People in the summer thought they would struggle, but credit to the committee, management and the players have been really impressed by them this season, gone about their business quietly. 

Agree with this and they have a right good chance of getting to he semis with the draw. The wee boy, Campbell I think I his name is, is terrific to watch.

12 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Broomhouse can turn anyone over on that big 3G park at Shettleston.

That's their team talk done for them already. From what I hear Hurlford were lucky to beat Goldenhill in the last round. 

Is that on the hurlford twitter ? Seems as if they think they are already through to the quarters. No easy games at this stage of the competition although would say hurlford have got to be favourites.

14 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Broomhouse can turn anyone over on that big 3G park at Shettleston.

That's their team talk done for them already. From what I hear Hurlford were lucky to beat Goldenhill in the last round. 

Is it the same boys from the broomhouse team who got to the semis a few years back ?

33 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Is it the same boys from the broomhouse team who got to the semis a few years back ?

Imo better than they were back then. Have all their main players from back then but more experience now as well they picked up some boys from Wellhouse when they folded I think.

I think people from Wellhouse are involved with them now too.

3 hours ago, Michael Kennedy said:

Thanks Mick but bang is us going about our business quietly now you have stuck it on here lol

Archived