360kg of Cocaine found on Norfolk beach

Ross.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-38934738

Cocaine valued at up to £50m has been washed up on beaches in Norfolk, the National Crime Agency says.

About 360kg (793lbs) of cocaine that has washed up on Hopton beach, near Great Yarmouth and a beach near Caister.

A member of the public contacted Norfolk Police having discovered a number of holdalls on Hopton Beach.

Have any P&B users ever unwittingly blown a massive drugs deal while walking on the beach?

How many holdalls would you pilfer before reporting the rest?

How many kg are the police holding back and how good will this years Policemans ball be?

Over to you guys.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd bury/hide it nearby keeping a kilo or so for samples, leave it a month before collecting it. Meanwhile I'd learn about the dark Web and see if there was anyway of selling the whole lot in one go, anonymously.

I'm not a detective but looking for someone who recently bought 10 North Face bags could be a good start. The police say they don't think Norfolk was the intended destination. If pccabe was still with us he would probably confirm this is police speak for "we know who is behind it". 

nintchdbpict000300686633.jpg?strip=all&w

1 hour ago, dee_62 said:

This has got Danny Boyle's fingerprints written all over it!  Fresh from the successful follow up to Trainspotting, a modern day version of Whisky Galore!  Can't wait to hear the Hollywood version of a Norfolk accent.

Look out for Coogan's "As high as a Partridge".

37 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

This. Absolutely this. You would only need to shift a dozen or so bags a week of Don Johnson's dandruff to make it worthwhile.

And hope that the rightful owners didn't get to hear about it.

29 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

And hope that the rightful owners didn't get to hear about it.

Hence the avoidance of wholesale. You'd probably need to cut the hell out of it as well, decent stuff would attract some unwanted attention. I'm giving this too much thought. The important thing here is that some dogwalking, retired, Points of View contributing shitbag just passed up the chance to coin it in.

Archived