Rob Roy V Musselburgh Athletic, New tinto park , sat feb 11th , 4.45pm ko

rednblack

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rednblack said:

Did my research not sure how big a crowd it can cope with but sure it will be fine on the night.

benburb22.JPG

Id be surprised if there's a large crowd down there on a Saturday night. Shame!! Even a big ask for the "home fans" if you can call them that!

Atleast both teams want the game played. Credit due there!! 

Most are expecting a decent crowd coyle certainly spoke to a few who can make it now the game is a later kick off .

Not sure how its a ' big ask ' we will be running a big supporters bus for a start and most of our fans go by car etc  as i said its govan no far really ffs .

Maybe get a few neutrals etc .We will take a decent crowd down for sure and enjoy the night no matter who is there under the floodlights nice wee change.

The disappointing thing is that Musselburgh generally don't have a big travelling support so I'm not sure a big crowd will be a factor on Saturday.

Loooking forward to the match, especially to see how we fare against a team who must be good given their current position in the league.

Must be. Even to score 9 goals in a friendly game, albeit against a weaker team is good going. 

We haven't done too badly recently in the Scottish, so hope we give another good account of ourselves. Have a good young side, who play attractive football even though results don't appear to be going our way recently.

Wot an absolute joke lol! Sure they would've made a few quid in the bar , pie stall etc lol. Good crowd in attendance I'm sure. 
Only needed a couple of staff to be on site too, who could have been drafted in from other Glasgow Life venues that do actually work a Saturday night shift. 
Numpties the lot of them!
Feel for the Roy a wee bit here. Benburb a cunt of a place to get to for both teams. Yes you are actually hearing this from a Kilsyth supporter lol [emoji38]

So you know all of Glasgow Life's opening hours then? Almost all their sports facilities close at 5 on a Saturday, if not earlier.

Must be. Even to score 9 goals in a friendly game, albeit against a weaker team is good going. 
We haven't done too badly recently in the Scottish, so hope we give another good account of ourselves. Have a good young side, who play attractive football even though results don't appear to be going our way recently.

Fantastic surface for a team that plays good football. Big park plenty of space should be a good game

31 minutes ago, rednblack said:

To be fair it is a decent idea but in the juniors it's seen as 'innovative' which i suppose it is in the junior context.

Relative to the usual solution (leave it for umpteen weeks until the pitch is playable or available) it is very innovative and a small step on the way to modernising Junior football. 

This thread has already attracted some nay-saying with my current favourite being that it's "a cunt" of a place to get to. In fact it's a short walk from Ibrox which is heavily serviced by public transport and isn't a kick in the arse from Cardonald Station either, not to mention the continuous stream of busses back to the city centre from PRW!

It's the Scottish Cup and you could have been travelling to Aberdeen or Inverness, so all things considered this isn't too bad. 

11 hours ago, rednblack said:

Behave Coyle its govan ffs

It's 14 miles to benburb from deepest darkest kirky and 12 mile to guys meadow from deepest darkest kirky.

The rabs are travelling to ayrshire 9 times a season this is nothing man.

12 miles, are you sure?

Relative to the usual solution (leave it for umpteen weeks until the pitch is playable or available) it is very innovative and a small step on the way to modernising Junior football. 
This thread has already attracted some nay-saying with my current favourite being that it's "a cunt" of a place to get to. In fact it's a short walk from Ibrox which is heavily serviced by public transport and isn't a kick in the arse from Cardonald Station either, not to mention the continuous stream of busses back to the city centre from PRW!
It's the Scottish Cup and you could have been travelling to Aberdeen or Inverness, so all things considered this isn't too bad. 

innovative is when it's a new idea mate. This idea has been banded about for years. And with the forecast this was gonna be forced on them anyway next week. Albeit not a later ko but rob Roy knew it was there last attempt at getting it on at home. Innovative it isn't!!! Sensible it is and good forward thinking.

Archived