Rob Roy V Musselburgh Athletic, New tinto park , sat feb 11th , 4.45pm ko

rednblack

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what i can't understand.

This game finishes at 3.45 or just after.

Hour till kick off if it's 4.45.

So previous team players need to be changed out way and the Roy mussey players to get in changed and warm up all in space of an hour or less??

Thanks for clearing that up!

Yes the Roy should be applauded for going out way to get it played and musselburgh who i take it had to give consent.

Should be a good game in slightly different environment than used to playing a competitive game in.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:

Rabs tried to get Petershill Park but Glasgow Life wouldn't keep it open for them as it closes at 5 on a Saturday.

Wot an absolute joke lol! Sure they would've made a few quid in the bar , pie stall etc lol. Good crowd in attendance I'm sure. 

Only needed a couple of staff to be on site too, who could have been drafted in from other Glasgow Life venues that do actually work a Saturday night shift. 

Numpties the lot of them!

Feel for the Roy a wee bit here. Benburb a cunt of a place to get to for both teams. Yes you are actually hearing this from a Kilsyth supporter lol :lol:

16 minutes ago, KilsythCoyle said:

Wot an absolute joke lol! Sure they would've made a few quid in the bar , pie stall etc lol. Good crowd in attendance I'm sure. 

Only needed a couple of staff to be on site too, who could have been drafted in from other Glasgow Life venues that do actually work a Saturday night shift. 

Numpties the lot of them!

Feel for the Roy a wee bit here. Benburb a cunt of a place to get to for both teams. Yes you are actually hearing this from a Kilsyth supporter lol :lol:

The owners of Glasgow Life should be bound and stoned to death using their pies!

15 minutes ago, rednblack said:

Behave Coyle its govan ffs

It's 14 miles to benburb from deepest darkest kirky and 12 mile to guys meadow from deepest darkest kirky.

The rabs are travelling to ayrshire 9 times a season this is nothing man.

Oh here we go again. I stick up for your club and you're still not happy ffs lol

4 hours ago, rednblack said:

Thanks for clearing that up!

Yes the Roy should be applauded for going out way to get it played and musselburgh who i take it had to give consent.

Should be a good game in slightly different environment than used to playing a competitive game in.

Only hope that the game goes ahead this weekend, as hate having free weekends from watch Musselburgh play competitive games.

However, looking at the BBC weather chart for Glasgow, the next three nights are all going to be below '0'. Perhaps the good point is that as the match kicks off later in the day, it may give the pitch a bit more time to thaw, should it get a bit frosty.

5 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

Only hope that the game goes ahead this weekend, as hate having free weekends from watch Musselburgh play competitive games.

However, looking at the BBC weather chart for Glasgow, the next three nights are all going to be below '0'. Perhaps the good point is that as the match kicks off later in the day, it may give the pitch a bit more time to thaw, should it get a bit frosty.

Did my research not sure how big a crowd it can cope with but sure it will be fine on the night.

benburb22.JPG

Archived