West Of Scotland 6th Round

Tevz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, HoofIT said:

Can't see it to be honest. Eastfield with a few to spare. Watched Broomhouse and Blochairn midweek and blochairn look average. 

Never got to see this game was going to go down and take it in. How was the game broomhouse win ?

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Broomhouse won 3-2

Aye this. DOn't get me wrong, it was a decent game. Blochairn done well to keep it at 3-2. Broomhouse looked the far better side. Although I also think they are better than Eastfield. 

1 hour ago, muller said:

Eastfield will take a few off blochairn, really decent side this year. 

Listen, this is a game that could go either way but make no mistake, Blochairn will not be fearing Eastfield at all. They put Possil out already who are a better side than Eastfield so The Budgie will be confident.

24 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

Listen, this is a game that could go either way but make no mistake, Blochairn will not be fearing Eastfield at all. They put Possil out already who are a better side than Eastfield so The Budgie will be confident.

What's your opinion on new balls comment crazy ? You seem to watch a lot of fitbaw do u think eastfield are better than the budgie and broomhouse ?

1 hour ago, Disco30 said:

What's your opinion on new balls comment crazy ? You seem to watch a lot of fitbaw do u think eastfield are better than the budgie and broomhouse ?

I don't think there's much between them all mate. I think they could all beat each other on their day, there's not an awful lot between them all so it depends who performs on the day and gets the rub of the green as well.

If pushed, I would say Broomhouse are probably slightly stronger than the other two in my opinion.

In general, if you remove Colville from the equation and maybe even EK from The Central as well, I don't think there's much between the rest of the Central Teams when you compare them to the better sides from the Caley and SAFL.

23 minutes ago, Crazy Feet said:

I don't think there's much between them all mate. I think they could all beat each other on their day, there's not an awful lot between them all so it depends who performs on the day and gets the rub of the green as well.

If pushed, I would say Broomhouse are probably slightly stronger than the other two in my opinion.

In general, if you remove Colville from the equation and maybe even EK from The Central as well, I don't think there's much between the rest of the Central Teams when you compare them to the better sides from the Caley and SAFL.

I don't think eastfield are a bad side just not my cuppa tea and I think the budgie would match them. East Kilbride are a cracking team boy in the middle of the park for them is really good , joe I think his name is. And everyone knows how good colville are don't have many off days. Broomhouse are a good side seem to have strength in depth this year some decent players for them as well. Central is the strongest league but don't think there's a massive gulf in class between the premier and the really good sides from the safl and Carly leagues. College leagues seem to be in the rise as well.

Archived