A couple which may or may not be reached in the next few weeks:
  • Kris Boyd has scored 198 top flight goals.
  • Inverness have played 995 matches since being formed in 1994.

Am guessing 1 of these milestones will definately be reached.
In 5 games we will have played 1000 since formation

Kris boyd may or may not score 2 more top flight goals.

8 minutes ago, Swello said:

Motherwell have just reached a significant milestone, having taken 500,000 shite, hesitant throw-ins since I started watching them. There's no team in top-flight history can match our record of giving the ball back to the opposition after a heavy first touch.

Dundee have done it 500,001 times.

Unlucky.

19 minutes ago, Swello said:

Motherwell have just reached a significant milestone, having taken 500,000 shite, hesitant throw-ins since I started watching them. There's no team in top-flight history can match our record of giving the ball back to the opposition after a heavy first touch.

Not a problem when you just take a throw which had been awarded as a free kick to another team. And the referee is lecturing a player and not paying attention. And you score from it.

#martindale #stillseething

18 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Not a problem when you just take a throw which had been awarded as a free kick to another team. And the referee is lecturing a player and not paying attention. And you score from it.

#martindale #stillseething

Haha! Was at that one - I'm sure we were bottom at the time and that kicked off the revival - Happy days :) 

ETA - Fill yer boots - hilarious stuff  ;)

Edited by Swello

39 minutes ago, Swello said:

Thank fuck Ayr have stopped using Motherwell for inspiration at throw-ins.

1 hour ago, Swello said:

Haha! Was at that one - I'm sure we were bottom at the time and that kicked off the revival - Happy days :) 

Ah yes. Football before the 'there was contact' era. At least two of the goals would have seen today's fragile little snowflakes need emergency life saving treatment instead of just riding the tackle and getting on with it.

8 hours ago, Swello said:

I don't understand why I don't remember this

9 hours ago, Swello said:

I don't remember that.

Fantastic nonsense.  Up there with Les Mottram at Firhill, which must have been from around the same era.

Did anyone else laugh at the Falkirk 'keeper apparently getting fingered, shortly before being ordered from the field?

58 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

With that late collapse against Celtic St Johnstone have simultaneously finished the title chances of Dundee, Partick Thistle, Kilmarnock, Ross County and Motherwell.

Celtic have assured themselves of a Top 5 finish

Can't believe St Johnstone ruined our dream...

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

The Dons clinched a top 6 finish on Sunday. Yassssss

I think you might be getting slightly ahead of yourself

Aberdeen are on 49
Dundee could get 51 and Thistle could get 50
Dundee still have to play thistle so only one of them can catch Aberdeen

However if Aberdeen lose all 8 and Kilmarnock win all 8 with most of these being 3 goal margins then they could make up 45 points of goal difference and join Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, St Johnstone and Dundee/Partick in the top 6

You've got every reason to be confident but it's not sealed just yet

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)