St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Celtic fans genuinely believing someone not being booked compares to two, game defining, moments.

Fucking hell.

Game defining moments indeed. The other 4 Celtic goals notwithstanding.

Supporting Celtic isn't like following some country bumpkin outfit. We sold out our allocation today. I wouldn't have gone anyway because I knew I'd be extremely hungover today.

Didn't think the Swanson one was a penalty, he played for it but went down very easily. The Celtic one was almost as bad a decision as that Hearts booking yesterday.

Thought St Johnstone dealt very well for the first hour or so with Celtic's main threat  down the left. After Dembele came on and Roberts moved to the right they struggled.

Decent game to watch, pity the only thing anyone will talk about is Thompson.

2 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Ano Perth is a bit further to travel than Glasgow as well half us "sellick" supporters would have had no chance today. Stupid cunt

Try supporting your local team then.

caley for you probably.

St Johnstone have a disabled section. 

Good for them. I have no interest in using their disabled section.

As I already said I am a season ticket holder and have gone to games since I was 3 years old. I've done the whole away game thing when I was younger and will go to the odd one when it suits me. Other than it being sold out, I couldn't have made it anyway as I was at home with my babies.

Imagine being so raging about Celtic winning that some of you are taking to not only slagging fans for not going to away games but slagging their disabled kids as well. Absolute scumbags!!

Just now, babu said:

Try supporting your local team then.

Can see sarcasm is lost on a clueless muppet like yourself. Glad your on the anti Celtic bandwagon as well the total meltdown of the fans of other clubs is glorious tbh. Have a nice night sir.

Game defining moments indeed. The other 4 Celtic goals notwithstanding.

Supporting Celtic isn't like following some country bumpkin outfit. We sold out our allocation today. I wouldn't have gone anyway because I knew I'd be extremely hungover today.

Instead of being 3-1 up, we ended up at 2-2, because of the referees decision.

I've zero doubt that Celtic would've scored at least once more regardless, but you can't debate the fact the referee changed the game today.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I've zero doubt that Celtic would've scored at least once more regardless, but you can't debate the fact the referee changed the game today.

Had he given a penalty for the challenge on Swanson it would have been the wrong decision. Hard to criticise the ref for that one, especially when he made a mess of so many other decisions.

What you mean 3-1? The Swanson one was never a penalty.

We got a pen to make it 2-2. You should look at your own team for absolutely falling to bits after that.

I remember after the Inverness semi final hand ball moment, people like you telling us we still had time to win etc etc. This is no different.

8 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Good for them. I have no interest in using their disabled section.

As I already said I am a season ticket holder and have gone to games since I was 3 years old. I've done the whole away game thing when I was younger and will go to the odd one when it suits me. Other than it being sold out, I couldn't have made it anyway as I was at home with my babies.

Imagine being so raging about Celtic winning that some of you are taking to not only slagging fans for not going to away games but slagging their disabled kids as well. Absolute scumbags!!

I didn't slag your disabled kids and take offence at the inference 

Archived