St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Well, no. It was outside the box, so it shouldn't have been a penalty. Celtic should have been down to ten men, though. But you don't benefit from controversial decisions.

My mistake.

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm not denying we've benefited from decisions in the past. I'm saying that there isn't a pro Celtic agenda from referees and that they're shite in general, regardless of who is playing.

Deadly serious

1:10 & 2:35 of that video.

McKay didn't dive yet he was booked

Completely fair goal disallowed

Shite for both teams

Get it up ye

Fucking hell. You guys are truly mental. Can't you just accept you got one in your favour today rather than try to justify it with past perceived injustices.

2 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

Why were you nowhere near the game you tramp?

None of the losers on here go to the games. They prefer dribbling all over this forum using their stolen laptops when their  team are playing.

Fucking deadbeats.

Fucking hell. You guys are truly mental. Can't you just accept you got one in your favour today rather than try to justify it with past perceived injustices.

I don't think anyone has denied we didn't get the decisions in our favour today.

It's the greeting about refs being pro Celtic that is quite tiresome.

Scottish refs are really poor.

End of.

None of the losers on here go to the games. They prefer dribbling all over this forum using their stolen laptops when their  team are playing.
Fucking deadbeats.

Some of us are season ticket holders thank you very much. I go to every home game and some away games.

Get it right up ye

I don't think anyone has denied we didn't get the decisions in our favour today.

End of.

Just so happens that 99/100 poor decisions benefit Celtic

2 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

Fucking deadbeats.

I guess you fit into the same bracket then, seeing as you're constantly on this forum obsessing over Celtic.

Signing off. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

End of.

You can genuinely watch that today and think the ref was equally poor for each side?

Archived