St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

Oh fuck aye , I remember it now 

Takes a special kind of ref to make the decisions Collum did that day.

Like I say the worst part of the Rangers penalty is Collum can't see it to give it. The highlights I showed doesn't have the camera behind the goal angle I've seen on FTV.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Austin McCann said:

The establishment club gets a dodgy decision shock.

:1eye

I did not see a penalty awarded to Sevco whit match did you watch ffs. You seriously!!!!! think Celtic are the establishment club,give me strength, there is a word used on here that describes you perfectly "ZOOMER" .

12 minutes ago, deej said:

Heads have gone mainly because Saints are denied a fairly stick on penalty, and 5 minutes later Celtic get a penalty for Watson having the audacity to block a cross with his hip. If saints go 3-1 up its a completely different game, as they had weathered the storm in the first 10 minutes of the second half and Celtic weren't looking overly threatening. 

Think everyone will admit there's a good chance Celtic would have scored again, even Tommy Wright has. But the point is Thompson actively handed Celtic the chance to equalise (something Keith Watson didn't do), 5 minutes after ignoring Brown tripping Swanson in the box. 

Ah I hadn't appreciated the proximity of Saints being denied a penalty themselves which would have put them 3-1 up.  I've seen it now and can understand the frustration.

Particularly frustrating as we've all been there in one way or another against the OF.

Heads have gone mainly because Saints are denied a fairly stick on penalty, and 5 minutes later Celtic get a penalty for Watson having the audacity to block a cross with his hip. If saints go 3-1 up its a completely different game, as they had weathered the storm in the first 10 minutes of the second half and Celtic weren't looking overly threatening. 

Think everyone will admit there's a good chance Celtic would have scored again, even Tommy Wright has. But the point is Thompson actively handed Celtic the chance to equalise (something Keith Watson didn't do), 5 minutes after ignoring Brown tripping Swanson in the box. 

And Lustig doing a rabona to set up the fifth goal. KAABOOOOM!

FTFY [emoji16]

3 minutes ago, shiltrum said:

I did not see a penalty awarded to Sevco whit match did you watch ffs. You seriously!!!!! think Celtic are the establishment club,give me strength, there is a word used on here that describes you perfectly "ZOOMER" .

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

FTFY emoji16.png

Aye Lustig can fuck off with his fancy tricks. 

Have since seen the 5th goal again, great goal with 11 out of the 12 Celtic players having a pass

24 minutes ago, deej said:

Don't think he tripped him more of a obstructive challenge but it was a penalty Craig Thomson like the rest are useless with me being a fully paid-up member of The Paranoid Club speak with authoritative reason having been a witness of said decisions being given over many seasons and for no apparent logical reason.

9 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

I was half expecting Lustig to fall on his arse.

He really is the most odious weasel of a footballer.
Constantly falls over screaming at the least of physical contact. Then the miraculous recovery.
His ugly, leering face at the end there was as awful as it was unnecessary, but demonstrated if there had been any doubt as to his cowardly character.
I would almost wish him a career threatening injury.

21 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The Sound of my Car as I depart the Granite City to safety with you lot being a bit partial to the rear ended collision and me having woolly seats in the back. ;)

He really is the most odious weasel of a footballer.
Constantly falls over screaming at the least of physical contact. Then the miraculous recovery.
His ugly, leering face at the end there was as awful as it was unnecessary, but demonstrated if there had been any doubt as to his cowardly character.
I would almost wish him a career threatening injury.

[emoji3]

objw08s.jpg

It's worth noting we'd completely stopped by the time of the fifth. It was effectively a training match by that point.

No doubt that's the goal that'll be used to sum up the match though, as if we were somehow completely pumped.

1 hour ago, shiltrum said:

Yous are so unaware of your position and place . Celtic are in reality one of Scotland's two establishment clubs , thinking otherwise is delusional . Yous are not some wee club fighting for the man against the establishment as much as yous would love to be , yous are a multi million pound business .

2 hours ago, shiltrum said:

Celtic are the establishment club, just accept it.

I know you like to play the poor downtrodden victims but surely only the idiots actually believe that.

You're the richest club, the best supported club. Scottish football is full of "celtic minded" people from the boards who run the game, the officials , the media, they're everywhere.

You would have to be a bit of a "ZOOMER"  :)  to not see that.

It's not even that good a rabona, you'd think he'd scored with one the fuss people are making.

A few Celtic fans on the SPFL Facebook page saying it's one of the best goals of all time.

Archived