St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

yeah, you're right hen  I am falling to bits.. Tears in my eyes, heads gone etc etc...  Why did I even dare to doubt your wise  words..

Calm down mate.

Our refs are mostly fucking useless. No doubt you'll get a couple of ridiculous decisions yourselves this season, maybe another couple of stinkers.

The fact St Johnstone fans are posting pictures of the ref in a Celtic top would suggest they think this was deliberate, see also umpteen posts from your own fans on here.

Odds are you were going to get hammered anyway.

So simmer down, your coming across as very upset.

3 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Calm down mate.

Our refs are mostly fucking useless. No doubt you'll get a couple of ridiculous decisions yourselves this season, maybe another couple of stinkers.

The fact St Johnstone fans are posting pictures of the ref in a Celtic top would suggest they think this was deliberate, see also umpteen posts from your own fans on here.

Odds are you were going to get hammered anyway.

So simmer down, your coming across as very upset.

2 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Your club allowed pro terrorist song videos to be filmed on their centre circle 

#whataboutary 

you should post a video of it... nobody here believes you

3 hours ago, Tartantony said:

You're a fucking shitebag. Typical keyboard warrior on here.

If you didn't delete it then the mods deleted it for you

So I'm not a shitebag then? Seems you are definitely lacking something. If you do wish to carry on the debate about keyboard warriors could you please do it by pm. More than happy to help you out with your theory Xxx 

It's quite simple. The referee made a number of blatantly incorrect decisions today. They happened to benefit one side only and helped changed the game.

Imagine a Champions' League qualifier where Celtic's progress depended on it, or (unlikely I know) an OF cup final, and Celtic had fought back from a goal down to lead 2-1 and then were denied a penalty claim and their opponents were then awarded one like the Watson "handball" and went on to win the game. Would Celtic fans complain much?

2 minutes ago, andrewh said:

It's quite simple. The referee made a number of blatantly incorrect decisions today. They happened to benefit one side only and helped changed the game.

Imagine a Champions' League qualifier where Celtic's progress depended on it, or (unlikely I know) an OF cup final, and Celtic had fought back from a goal down to lead 2-1 and then were denied a penalty claim and their opponents were then awarded one like the Watson "handball" and went on to win the game. Would Celtic fans complain much?

See Inverness semi final 2015 for your answer .

Archived