St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what? I can take losing football matches, it happens, but what I witnessed today just scunners me. Celtic have the best team in the league by a long long way, they spend upwards of £40 million on the team and have some fantastic players but when the man charged with officiating the game does that, it almost makes me want to find something else to do at the weekend. Through his gross ineptitude, Craig Thompson just killed any chance we had, stone fucking dead. It was disgraceful at best and outright cheating at worst. I am PROUD of the team I follow, I thought we did brilliantly this afternoon, the lads gave their all in a contest of 11 v 11, they worked so hard but when it becomes 11 v 12 and the 12th man has all the power you really do think what's the fucking point.

Even those fuckers at SKY can't be fucked to have an ex player associated with the home team on there panel.

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Of course I am. Odds utterly stacked against us anyway, missing half our strongest eleven and lose an early goal.

Players fight like fuck, are 2-1 up and reasonably comfortable. For absolutely no reason we're then denied a penalty and Celtic get gifted one, ends up 2-2.

Its pointless, and happens constantly for us against Celtic/Rangers.

^^^ Doesn't like football cause his team got humped. :lol::lol:

What a minter. this has been my favourite match thread for quite some time.

Just now, Romeo said:

:lol:

Heads falling off all over the place now.

Sorry do you disagree with what is being said??  Do you think he's doing alright??  

Just for a laugh ( cause I need a laugh) lets talk about the 7-0 result or even Lincoln Red Imps.. I am all good :thumsup2

Actually after reading that SNP shite on yer banner maybe I am not all good.. forget these results and talk about the referendum result..  No Freedom  No Party??  Mair like NO ENOUGH VOTES..  Ah, that feels better..

Good luck with the rest of the season and hopefully our paths will not cross again until the post split fixture.

Just now, The ghost of Jim Morton said:

Sorry do you disagree with what is being said??  Do you think he's doing alright??  

Just for a laugh ( cause I need a laugh) lets talk about the 7-0 result or even Lincoln Red Imps.. I am all good :thumsup2

Actually after reading that SNP shite on yer banner maybe I am not all good.. forget these results and talk about the referendum result..  No Freedom  No Party??  Mair like NO ENOUGH VOTES..  Ah, that feels better..

Good luck with the rest of the season and hopefully our paths will not cross again until the post split fixture.

^^^ Absolutely falling to bits. :lol:

Archived