St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So just so we all have this right. Some people seem to be suggesting that Craig Thomson though to himself.

"I'm not sure nearly 30 points is enough, someone might catch Celtic, I know, i'll give them a penalty just to help them along, because I love the Celtic"? 

See your point would make sense if you did not belong to the most paranoid set of supporters in the country who have howled at the moon regarding corrupt referees for about the last 50 odd years . Yous even brought out a blockbuster documentary on the subject , one of the investigative documentary masterpieces of our time .

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

No why would I have enjoyed it, it's the shock factor.

Fucking Lustig, Mikael Lustig, Lustig..!

Pulling out Rabonas in the oppositions penalty box

It's great skill whoever is able to pull it off.

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

So just so we all have this right. Some people seem to be suggesting that Craig Thomson though to himself.

"I'm not sure nearly 30 points is enough, someone might catch Celtic, I know, i'll give them a penalty just to help them along, because I love the Celtic"? 

Let's not beat around the bush. Celtic's unbeaten run is a big story. It's been mentioned about a thousand times during the past week. Craig Thomson has clearly been caught up in the sheer romance of it all. 

5 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

See your point would make sense if you did not belong to the most paranoid set of supporters in the country who have howled at the moon regarding corrupt referees for about the last 50 odd years . Yous even brought out a blockbuster documentary on the subject , one of the investigative documentary masterpieces of our time .

I'll take that as a yes.

And for a fan of the new Rangers Franchise to call anyone else paranoid is quite unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

Let's not beat around the bush. Celtic's unbeaten run is a big story. It's been mentioned about a thousand times during the past week. Craig Thomson has clearly been caught up in the sheer romance of it all. 

Craig gave a bad decision against Celtic in a previous game so he just wanted to even things up. You were just unlucky it was against your team.

Celtic don't need favours from officials, but they get them constantly. Everything is so stacked in their favour anyway without favours.
That was ridiculous by the referee today.
Craig Thomson filled his pants at the thought of the Saints going 2 up as it ain't the script. At the other end he couldn't wait to blow the whistle. Absolute p***k. Either incompetent or dishonest.
Feel bad for Tommy Wright.
All that aside Celtic were very, very good second half.

E62CS.gif

Even the **** are getting in on the pyro. [emoji38]

A thoroughly enjoyable game I thought.  Was impressed by both sides performances today, the result was certainly harsh on the Saints as I felt they were worthy of a draw.  A scandalous penalty call being the main talking point and seeing how we are on page 22, one can only assume it's been post after post from St Johnstone fans paying tribute to Celtic for facing these adversaries week in, week out. :rolleyes:

Just now, Romeo said:

I'll take that as a yes.

If you actually read carefully I agree with your stance , Thompson is a poor ref who has made countless mistakes so I will just add this to the ever growing list . But you are mocking the mindset held by an element of your supporters when a decision goes against Celtic in your very post . 

1 minute ago, TheCelt67 said:

A thoroughly enjoyable game I thought.  Was impressed by both sides performances today, the result was certainly harsh on the Saints as I felt they were worthy of a draw.  A scandalous penalty call being the main talking point and seeing how we are on page 22, one can only assume it's been post after post from St Johnstone fans paying tribute to Celtic for facing these adversaries week in, week out. :rolleyes:

The referees, you mean?

9 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

You're a fucking shitebag. Typical keyboard warrior on here.

If you didn't delete it then the mods deleted it for you

You're as bad as DavieBhoy in terms of utter desperation to be offended. Wind your neck in you pathetic cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

What did he actually post?

He suggested Teartantony was swimming in a fairly shallow gene pool. 

Archived