St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly to advance the game in Scotland we should be the first country to eliminate handballs. Not change the rules. Just free amputation for all outfield players. Neil Doncaster, put Scottish football back to the leading edge of world football, get it done.

7 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

The standard of referees in this country is embarrassing. We even seen a Hearts player getting booked yesterday after a Motherwell player tripped up their teammate :lol:

That was quality and the early signs are that the son of Dallas will be as shite as his dad.

Looks a bit like one of the screaming blue hair-dryers in Coronation Street as well.

That's why they're champions.

There'll be a viral (in more ways than one) video of the fans singing a song about Liam Henderson to the tune of Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" while the whole stand have their phone flash in one hand and a lighter in the other with their backs turned to the game.

Or something like that.

I can't remember us benefiting from a controversial decision since the blatant penalty in Inverness that wasn't given.

So while I sympathise with St Johnstone put the dislike for Celtic aside and just acknowledge that Scottish referees are shite across the board.

And you're not even there to see it :lol:
Enbarrassing for you considering you were giving it the whole "superfan" pish on the other thread.

Hahaha aye alright! Whatever makes you a wee bit happier at these tough times

Yaaaaaasssssss, couldn't have been a better moment to add a 4th just as I'm relying to this clown [emoji23]

A competent ref and were 2-1 up with a penalty.

Such is life in Scottish football when you don't support an old firm team.

Archived