St Johnstone Football Club V Glasgow Celtic Football Club 5/2/17

Was going to say the same Jamie. Depending upon which way you look into the results, I'd say results were good for us as I'd still like as big a gap below rather than less of a gap above. A point today would be a good return but at the very worst a positive performance and no injuries/suspensions.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

We're getting pumped about 5-0 btw, too many confident Saints fans, it's live on TV and it's in Perth.

Can I just check whether this is a prediction or a joke RG.  You know, just in case . If saints were to do well, I wouldnae be wanting you to be  using the old and oft used line " Ah wiz only jokin"

So is it 5-0 ????

Can I just check whether this is a prediction or a joke RG.  You know, just in case . If saints were to do well, I wouldnae be wanting you to be  using the old and oft used line " Ah wiz only jokin"

So is it 5-0 ????

You know me Ghostie, either way I'll be right.

Back five for us, with a midfield three of Wotherspoon, Davidson and Paton. MacLean on the bench.

We're getting pumped.

The confidence of saints fans is making me really look forward to a comfortable away win [emoji2]

There aren't many of us to begin with, far less are on here. So it's only a few really. The rest of us are more realistic. [emoji2]
RandoomGuy thinks it'll be 5-0

Archived