ICT vs. Dees, Saturday 4th February

Found this on YouTube, should get the juices flowing. Not sure I agree with the title. I have no particular bad feeling towards ICT apart from the fact that we have a rancid record against them. I'd say this game is a must not lose, as opposed to a must win. But f**k that, let's go for the jugular!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this on YouTube, should get the juices flowing. Not sure I agree with the title. I have no particular bad feeling towards ICT apart from the fact that we have a rancid record against them. I'd say this game is a must not lose, as opposed to a must win. But f**k that, let's go for the jugular!

I'm amazed and highly amused that that video exists. Dougie Imrie's tackle at 4:45 [emoji38]

Imrie is a dick!

I would usually go to this one as its one of the closer games for me, however its the youngest's birthday so we gave him the choice of football or go-karting, he chose karting as he is sick of watching us get beat in Inverness.

Therefore I predict a Dee win as I wont be there!

I can clearly remember the SC semi final and the B and Q cup for that matter. Either of those results would do nicely.

Oh for some of those players back - for both teams I'd guess.

20 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Imrie is a dick!

I would usually go to this one as its one of the closer games for me, however its the youngest's birthday so we gave him the choice of football or go-karting, he chose karting as he is sick of watching us get beat in Inverness.

Therefore I predict a Dee win as I wont be there!

Hope the wee man regrets his decision as we stroll to a 4-0 victory, with a hat-trick from new boy Henrik and a superb solo effort from the Great Wight Hope. 

Have a nice day out regardless of the result though! 

11 hours ago, JockysJetpack said:

Just clocked myself behind the goals at Inverness for Loy's penalty 8)

15 hours ago, JockysJetpack said:

Ofere scoring then not knowing where the ICT fans were to go and celebrate with them :lol: 

18 hours ago, ICTChris said:

An easy Dundee win.

Be interesting to see who Foran drops for "bottling it". I betting Tansey.

I wouldn't call it bottling it as such. 

More a case of completely downing fecking tools!

More than tansey need to be dropped IMO. 

Oh and playing players in their correct fecking positions might help as well. 

15 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I can clearly remember the SC semi final and the B and Q cup for that matter. Either of those results would do nicely.

Oh for some of those players back - for both teams I'd guess.

Hiya Leigh hiya pal.

He certainly got us fecking telt in that second half.

If he's available I'll have him please. 

Archived