Deadline Day

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, killienick said:

I actually can't see where The Fish will play unless we change our system. He doesn't fit into the 4-2-3-1 we play most weeks. That being said, I think the Jambos are being a wee bit over the top about him, he wasn't that bad with you guys.......was he?

He is absolutely chronic....if u think it's hearts related look at the forums of his previous clubs...you would struggle to get a player who all fans are in agreement about

Just now, magoo said:

He is absolutely chronic....if u think it's hearts related look at the forums of his previous clubs...you would struggle to get a player who all fans are in agreement about

TBF, that opinion would have been held by Killie fans during his first season with us. He couldn't have hit a bar door with the Moon. However, his second season, (not all Eremenko's doing despite what some fan say), he scored a barrow load, and he looked fit and powerful. Eremenko definitely provided great service but Sammon still had a lot of work to do with those goals - it wasn't like they were all tap ins from inside the 6 yard box.

He seemed to like to play far more left sided for us than I have seen him doing at other clubs though. Anyway, it'll be an excuse to look out the 'feed the Fish' t-shirts that quite a few of our supporters had.

1 minute ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Ojamaa Mk I - Brilliant

Ojamaa Mk II - Shite

No offense but I hope you get Ojamaa Mk II.

Agreed - but:

Team that Ojamaa Mk I played in - Brilliant

Team that Ojamaa Mk II played in - Shite

Still don't like to see him sign for someone else - he's one of ours :)

Archived