Selkirk FC thread

afca32

5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Now can we get back on topic please instead of making silly playground comments :thumsup2

Speak for yourself :P

3 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
5 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:
Someone who pretends to be someone else is just weird.only an opinion of course emoji6.png 
Now can we get back on topic please instead of making silly playground comments :thumsup2

Sigh. This is the only user name I have, the only silliness is from you and Rab.

They’ve always been immature BM :lol:

13 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
16 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:
Someone who pretends to be someone else is just weird.only an opinion of course emoji6.png 

Sigh. This is the only user name I have, the only silliness is from you and Rab.

Ye made a James hunt of it once and were caught oot.  No need to be in denial.  It happens now and again :thumsup2

Mon the souters :)

I have already said Selkirk haven’t covered themselves in glory here, some type of correspondence would have taken no time to do. It’s a shite state of affairs, but a better worded statement could have shirley achieved what you’re saying, without damning a club already in crisis 

I agree but don’t call me Shirley [emoji6]

8 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Ye made a James hunt of it once and were caught oot.  No need to be in denial.  It happens now and again :thumsup2

Mon the souters :)

No idea what you're on about frankly, I thought you were stopping the silliness :huh:

6 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

No idea what you're on about frankly, I thought you were stopping the silliness :huh:

Out of respect could you please keep this on topic. 

Could you no have asked Hamish to fill in between the sticks at Selkirk ?  :lol:   

3 hours ago, pipedreamer said:

If Selkirk fold or their sfa license is removed. What happens with their space in the Scottish cup? One club gets a bye?

It hasn't happened in living memory for a club entering part-way into the cup to scratch/fold prior, AFAICS, but given prelims have been drawn probably someone would receive a R1 bye. Alternative would be drawing a PR2 "lucky loser".

It'd be unfortunate as 2 clubs would have been eliminated in PR1, and 1 club in PR2, unnecessarily.

EDIT: Indeed even the last example of a club scratching after the opening round is as far back as Huntingtower in 1919-20, but it was post-draw.

Edited by HibeeJibee

Haven't seen anything about the meeting tonight, but in checking their Facebook I saw them promoting the extra open training sessions yesterday. If they're still promoting them i'd imagine the intention going into tonight's meeting is to carry on for the season and trying to work out how best to do it.