Drop off in GN activity.

1 hour ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

It might just be me, but has anyone else noticed a drop off in activity on the General Nonsense Forum?

It seems to me that regular contributors to "niche" threads like the P&B Running club, pregnancy & parenting etc are still posting regularly but the rest of the topics seem to have gone a little stale & aren't attracting the normal volume of high wit & repartee I associate with P&B.

Any one else think this too?

Maybe the threads are just a bit shit?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe you should change your name to Brothel Creepers. 

I don't wear those. Wu Tang Clan liked a Clarks Wallabee, as did Richard Ashcroft. These are brothel creepers... a chunky flat sole and pronounced join between the tongue and the sides. 

m_09Bvywlaq0dFjyaxEOjtw.jpg

23 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

perhaps we're all just using our energies trying to think of Strumpets of Yore or MILFs to post... P&B needs your perversions!

They (Strump-ILFs) seem to be a vacuum, sucking all the creative juices. And what creative juices they are. 

51 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

Start a decent thread instead of greeting about it. Or even better, when you get banned again just "stay gone" and you won't have to worry about it.

.. an indecent thread would also be okay.

14 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

No mozza no bantz

Could someone point me in the direction of a couple of these legendary Mozza posts because my recollection of him as a poster was a never ending series of dull shite and brutal puns tbh. 

Archived