Football Shirts

On 12/06/2021 at 15:31, invergowrie arab said:

I know all football kits are just cheap nylon efforts but the Scotland away one is something else. Went to get one in town today its literally just a shapeless peice of material. No cut on it, no finish on the sleeves it's just three rectangular bits of cloth and it's about 6 inches longer than it needs to be. Sits on you like a nightie (I imagine). A million miles from even the cheapest NFL or rugby (I know) replicas.

The home one at least has the sleeve details but just as shit.

I’ve said it on here before, but when it comes to the quality of authentic replica shirts Adidas are one of the worst. 

@philpy was considering forking out £72 for the Scotland shirt the other day but decided against it. Football shirt prices are a joke at the best of times but even more-so when they’re Adidas IMO. For those thinking of forking out on the Scotland one, no doubt once we’re papped out the Euros they’ll probably reduce them to £40-£50 or something. Which is still a rip off tbh.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ve said it on here before, but when it comes to the quality of authentic replica shirts Adidas are one of the worst. 

@philpy was considering forking out £72 for the Scotland shirt the other day but decided against it. Football shirt prices are a joke at the best of times but even more-so when they’re Adidas IMO. For those thinking of forking out on the Scotland one, no doubt once we’re papped out the Euros they’ll probably reduce them to £40-£50 or something. Which is still a rip off tbh.

I forked out 72 on the home one as I had Euros fever. Fucked off on all counts now 

Was wondering the same. No apparent PayPal option and I'm not keen on giving them credit card details [emoji23]

Same here but I see they accept Apple Pay which might be an option.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know wether its likely for the portugal away kit to go on sale? On official Nike website the only size left over is S. And its not even on sale.

Are their people here who wait regurly for shirts to go on sale that have tips for me? Cause i was also looking at the Ajax away shirt from this year but that one is on sale now at Ajax fanshop but also only S and XS leftover.. You need to be really quick dont you?

And  the only option to get a player name on the back is with official fanshop right? And the Adidas website also does it, but the nike doesnt...

Also very annoying, some great deals on Adidas now with the summer sale but the shirt i want (with the player i want) says "the nr 4 isnt avaiable please try again tomorrow" for over a week now lol -_- when i try to get the right player on the back

On 15/06/2021 at 11:28, Day of the Lords said:

Was wondering the same. No apparent PayPal option and I'm not keen on giving them credit card details emoji23.png

I bought a Vissel Kobe shirt from DH Gate at Christmas for my wee brother. Just paid for it off my debit card and had no issues. Quality was brilliant, although delivery took nearly a month. I know they have a new one for the new season now.

2000visseliniesta.jpg

P.S. get a size up or it will be a bit squeaky.

Edited by speckled tangerine

45 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

I bought a Vissel Kobe shirt from DH Gate at Christmas for my wee brother. Just paid for it off my debit card and had no issues. Quality was brilliant, although delivery took nearly a month. I know they have a new one for the new season now.

2000visseliniesta.jpg

Nice - which seller was that from?

2000visseliniesta.jpg.07ba09d1227eee41aaf319d8f0a0792f.jpg
Been looking for a decent FC Toyko kit, I ordered one before but didn't like the fact the badge was just a stick on, were the badge on this embroidered or just the stick on type?

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, speckled tangerine said:

2000visseliniesta.jpg.07ba09d1227eee41aaf319d8f0a0792f.jpg

Been looking for a decent FC Toyko kit, I ordered one before but didn't like the fact the badge was just a stick on, were the badge on this embroidered or just the stick on type?

It was a stick on type, but I think the genuine kits were exactly the same. I was genuinely surprised at how good it was.

Yasss.... The DHGate top arrived today. Bit crumpled, but nice thick material. Globalisation rules, imo. Will dabble in these waters again.

ROI.png

Edited by Duszek

• 3 weeks later...

Well i did it. My first dhgate order haha. Kinda went in for a bulk (12 shirts) which 10 are the same ones. The supposedly new Ajax third kit which is based on bob marley. With the leaks be true for the old logo back on the home kit this year i can see the bob marley kit happening too. I remember last year the gold black third kit was sold out within hours.. If they release the bob marley one it will go even more crazy i think. And if not im probably still be able to sell them. Very curious to see the order coming in!

On 15/07/2021 at 22:18, erwinnnnnnnnnnnn said:

Well i did it. My first dhgate order haha. Kinda went in for a bulk (12 shirts) which 10 are the same ones. The supposedly new Ajax third kit which is based on bob marley. With the leaks be true for the old logo back on the home kit this year i can see the bob marley kit happening too. I remember last year the gold black third kit was sold out within hours.. If they release the bob marley one it will go even more crazy i think. And if not im probably still be able to sell them. Very curious to see the order coming in!

The problem with selling them is that you're effectively getting rid of counterfeit gear. Facebook is awash with people selling shirts for about £40 which they spent £12 on. I'm not saying you're going to do that, but worth remembering if you're selling on ebay or suchlike, there is a chance it'll be removed.

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Was that off a DH Gate seller or elsewhere? 

some bizarre chap in the far East with some odd collections.  £20 including delivery.  100% need the next size up.  Think he only has a few left.

Here is the Utd link 

https://retrofcshirt.com/collections/dundee

Here is the "collection"

https://retrofcshirt.com/collections/all?page=1

Quite fancy the East Germany.

He has the "famous" Danish one.

Put the UTD one the right way.

IMG-20210602-WA0000.jpeg.ea0818321a93b8ecc070917284c5578f.thumb.jpeg.c100bd19cccd8c30b645db30e0370d99.jpeg

Edited by superbigal