Falkirk v Dunfermline

15 minutes ago, smpar said:

600 away tickets sold apparently. I think we can safely assume that the new purchasing rules have had a say in this.

The rules are pathetic. Going to football is like going back to school. Sit down. Behave. Don't drink. Don't smoke. Don't swear. Don't hit anyone. Plus we (Pars) have to put up with this scene over and over (see pic below). The crowds turned to shit when someone decided it should be a good idea to turn football spectating from an adult pastime into little more than a soft play centre with a football game in the middle of the building.

IMG_1321.JPG

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If i was cynical I'd say that was an excuse.
Luckily for you I'm cool.8)

If only we had a comparative fixture to make you look very, very silly.

The new rules are crazy, even if I'm a season ticket holder I need to give my details again to be able to buy tickets but can walk up as a one off fan on the day and buy tickets without giving any details?

I'm assuming quite a few fans will turn up on the day which will cause more aggro and hassle for the police and stewards.

Complete fuckwittery.

The new rules are crazy, even if I'm a season ticket holder I need to give my details again to be able to buy tickets but can walk up as a one off fan on the day and buy tickets without giving any details?
I'm assuming quite a few fans will turn up on the day which will cause more aggro and hassle for the police and stewards.
Complete fuckwittery.

Can't see PATG being available on the day even with your shite sales. Our police tend not to allow it for Cat A games.

I'm not having a go at Falkirk or Dunfermline or any club. I just don't understand what they are trying to do?

Why can't you turn up on the day and pay at the gate? What horrible crimes have we committed? Is this about Hibs and Rangers?

Punish them, not us. I can't think of any genuine bother at a game, ever.

Pars voted against all these changes in the SPFL rules, which can be found online. 

You have to wonder at the mentality of these gimps making things harder for the clubs and in turn the fans.

You can't drink on a bus going to a game if you're a fitbaw fan but you can if you're going to a gig or another sporting event.

Police visit fans before matches when they've committed no crimes, and the Police call the shots on match days, not the clubs.

Fans are being criminalised and stigmatised and it's going to get worse.

Pay your cash, sit on your hoop, shut your pus and behave like you're at school assembly.

It's a shite state of affairs.

Pars voted against all these changes in the SPFL rules, which can be found online. 
You have to wonder at the mentality of these gimps making things harder for the clubs and in turn the fans.
You can't drink on a bus going to a game if you're a fitbaw fan but you can if you're going to a gig or another sporting event.
Police visit fans before matches when they've committed no crimes, and the Police call the shots on match days, not the clubs.
Fans are being criminalised and stigmatised and it's going to get worse.
Pay your cash, sit on your hoop, shut your pus and behave like you're at school assembly.
It's a shite state of affairs.

IMG_1486020392.453841.jpg

I don't hate them, nor do I think they are wankers. 

Its all about the banter for me, and I enjoy it with Falkirk and Raith fans more than any other. It's part and package of football as far as I'm concerned, and long may it last. The folks that give any time to hating fans of another team are needing to get a grip.

Life is way too short for that nonsense over a game of football. 

1 hour ago, smpar said:

Some people hate Falkirk. I don't, they're just wankers.

You on the other hand are dominated by wankers. Dunfermline fans are the most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilisation.

:)

I don't mean that in a bad way 

35 minutes ago, P475 said:

The folks that give any time to hating fans of another team are needing to get a grip.

Bollocks. I utterly, utterly despise every single Old Firm fan on the planet. They are the scum of the fucking earth and there's not a single decent one between all 3 clubs. I wish them nothing but a lifetime of misery and suffering. Fuck them. 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Bollocks. I utterly, utterly despise every single Old Firm fan on the planet. They are the scum of the fucking earth and there's not a single decent one between all 3 clubs. I wish them nothing but a lifetime of misery and suffering. Fuck them. 

I thought that was a given, and didn't think it needed to be said :lol:

Just so everyone is aware, following some confusion after the Ayr Utd game, the post match pavement dancing is to be segregated based on how much you have to lose.

Those with nothing to lose should congregate on the grass between TFS and the Bog.

If you feel you DO have things you stand to lose, please meet at the away car park and await your designated referee.

Let's just hope there aren't any chubby stewards with a towering height of 4ft fuck all who will prevent this chaos.

4 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

4,300 sold with 194 left for the South Stand 

That's our 4900 average up again.

I'd assume we will hit 5000 and 1000 over the bridge.

Can expect a similar crowd for Utd as well.

Not bad having a 5000+ average when we are having a crappy season in the 2nd tier.

Wonder where we could be if we were Premiership and half decent.

Archived