Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

f**k that minds me I'll need to go to screwfix before Saturday. The wife was using mine and got pink paint on the handle when decorating the bairns room. Cant be turning up with that

You have a room dedicated to your favourite team. That's dedication.

Even managed to get the wife to paint it for you. Respect.

Wait a minute ...the colour?! Sounds like your wife has been pulling the wool oer your eyes.

4 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Why would you drop Baird when he has just scored two goals that win us a game away from home? Bizarre. McHugh just doesn't do enough

Until yesterday hadn't he only got 4 goals in the league this season (with a fair bit more game time than Miller & McHugh)? Obviously we know Baird is a confidence player and tbf he was terrific in the last Dunfermline game at TFS. Hopefully he can build on those goals and repeat that kind of performance on Saturday 

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

In the first game at TFS the best players on the park were Kerr and Baird, they were anonymous in the second game and as a whole they were poor.

Hopefully they play that Gallagher at left back, out of him and Leahy he was worse off by a mile, likewise if Geggan has another shitemare and Hippolyte is on song we could really struggle there.

1-1 draw, hopefully we get another penalty through a Falkirk defender waving his arm up above his head head.

It wasn't above his head head, it was down by his side side.

Don't think any supporter or either side should take that risk and attend. He sounds absolutely crazy this fellow.

Don't know about his craziness levels but he was utter dogshite at Cowdenbeath. Old fashioned cairthoarse

13 hours ago, Senor Bairn said:

Me and you will not dance about at the station.

I've got my claw hammer ready. Shandon goes home in a Fucking bodybag

It's "you and I".

Maybe you should have stuck in at school instead of hanging around street corners like a chocolate hard man with a hammer in your pocket. 

Mind and take the hammer...and some pals with you to meet Shandon, because you'll need them, and you'd better hope he is alone too, or you'll need more pals. 

I wish I'd read the posts after the one I quoted. 

"The fear" right enough, and the falkirk fans have got it bad. Two of "the fear" bringing hammers to take on one Fifer sum's you lot up perfectly. 

32 minutes ago, P475 said:

I wish I'd read the posts after the one I quoted. 

"The fear" right enough, and the falkirk fans have got it bad. Two of "the fear" bringing hammers to take on one Fifer sum's you lot up perfectly. 

you're at it surely?

A chilly trip to a Grangemouth floodplain is not an appealing prospect. If you want to get me you'll have to do me in the swimming pool, Long Good Friday style, for I shall probably spend Saturday afternoon lounging at my health club. 

It will be a draw anyway. The sacrifice of Rhys McCabe may have made us invincible but has done little to improve The Moff's shooting.

29 minutes ago, DBA said:

Nat will flatten at least 2 Falkirk players.

I love Nat's flattening technique. He pounces like a cat and referees simply can't tell if he demolished the opponent fairly or unfairly so they just let play go on. 

Archived