Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should've won the game on Boxing Day, though there's been a few matches this season where we've said that.

We're on a good run and there's no reason why that can't continue next week. Can't afford the Falkirk midfield the time and space we gave to Willo Flood yesterday however.

No you shouldn't have won. You did absolutely hehaw second half and needed a dodgy PK to get anything.

We have 7 points from the last 3 games you have 5.

I missed the games in Paisley and Greenock so am looking forward to this one even more than usual

Rogers

Muirhead Watson Grant Leahy

Aird Kerr Sibbald Hippolyte

BSLM McHugh 

Hopefully see O'Hara making an appearance at some point
How has Aird been doing so far?
Crowd 6,991

Why would you drop Baird when he has just scored two goals that win us a game away from home? Bizarre. McHugh just doesn't do enough

Keep playing the banjo music. When my kids grow up and happen to catch Deliverance when it is on, they will then make the connection with the folk of Falkirk. Pretty much an OG because we only hear it at your ground. Dad on.

They let you have kids? Remarkable

McHugh is a far better sub/impact player. I can't remember too many games when he's scored having started tbh.

Both Hibs play off semis [emoji23]

20 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Keep playing the banjo music. When my kids grow up and happen to catch Deliverance when it is on, they will then make the connection with the folk of Falkirk. Pretty much an OG because we only hear it at your ground. Dad on.

This^^

We are way too mature for such childishness. You lot may grow up one day, though I very much doubt it. 

In the first game at TFS the best players on the park were Kerr and Baird, they were anonymous in the second game and as a whole they were poor.

Hopefully they play that Gallagher at left back, out of him and Leahy he was worse off by a mile, likewise if Geggan has another shitemare and Hippolyte is on song we could really struggle there.

1-1 draw, hopefully we get another penalty through a Falkirk defender waving his arm up above his head head.

6 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

If you keep saying dodgy pen enough times, it makes it true, eh? Dodgy gamesmanship from your players in interlude between being awarded and being able to take it.094219c4117e30b44d9c6a6e8ecea572.jpg

Can't see anything wrong with it, here it is hitting the back of the net just for you...

Any more mentions of it and I'll post the celebrations interwoven with your torn faced, greeting, goalie and his tear stained blouse.

Pars getting erect over a draw at home and threatening to post more footage of it !!!

When's the DVD out ?

3 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Difficult to say to a certain extent mind you as he hasn't really been given a decent run in the team this season. He seems to start for one game and then he's back on the bench again. He was probably due a decent run in the side over the last few weeks when Baird was struggling but as Bairnardo says you can't drop Baird after yesterday.

McHugh started around 15 games on the trot and his only goals were against Elgin, I don't buy this hasn't been given a run. Two league goals in 21 appearances isn't good enough for a player whose only attribute is to score. I'd like to see OHara get a chance as he will be here next season

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

In the first game at TFS the best players on the park were Kerr and Baird, they were anonymous in the second game and as a whole they were poor.

We were even playing with 10 men to give you a chance in the second game, we had Shepherd on for 90 mins

f**k that minds me I'll need to go to screwfix before Saturday. The wife was using mine and got pink paint on the handle when decorating the bairns room. Cant be turning up with that

I may have a spare so get back to me if you don't have time to go buy one. I know u can be very busy x

Archived