Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know and he's every right to go home to his family just now However, it still leaves us with a big hole to fill that's been causing us problems all season. Feckin auto spell is a pain in the bloody arse. Keeps putting Mckenna in for Mckee. 
I'd be tempted to play Kerr and mckee. Stick sibbs on the left and hippo on the right. Saves us having to play kidd or Craigen. 

The hole's been there all season so a week or 2 more of square pegs isn't too much of a big deal.

This could be the day to go 3-5-2 if there's no Aird, Kerr or Taiwo. Not sure how I'd feel with such an attacking central midfield. We could go with

Rogers

Muirhead Grant Watson

Kidd Hippo McKee Sibbald Leahy

BigHandsome Baird

My questions there would be over how fit McKee is going to be after jobbing around in the Carlisle reserves for 6 months and Kidd's lack of pace.
Houston will stick with 4-4-2 I'm sure and waste a place on the right with Shepherd or Craigen.
I would take a point today, more onus on Dunfermline to try and win with us having a decent cushion in fourth at the moment and them being in such great form.

3-5-2 all the way. We should've been playing it all season. It's common sense with the squad we have.

52 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Cash turnstiles 5-8 Main Stand as well now. Must reckon a significant number of folk haven't bought tickets yet. I reckon we've sold at least 4,700 so far 

Superb gate, guys well done. I'm about to add to the atmosphere in Grangemouth soon too. 

Cmon ye Pars, let's beat this lot in front of their large support and, in their three sided cess pit. 

12 minutes ago, P475 said:

Superb gate, guys well done. I'm about to add to the atmosphere in Grangemouth soon too. 

Cmon ye Pars, let's beat this lot in front of their large support and, in their three sided cess pit. 

This will be our 3rd match at TFS in a row we've had over 4,700 home fans tbf 

This will be our 3rd match at TFS in a row we've had over 4,700 home fans tbf 

Can't see it being less next week against Dundee United either. Especially if we get a positive result today

6 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

I think it will be Shepherd. He did ok Boxing Day. Hopefully not the imposter

Shepherd hasnt kicked a ball since Holt was manager and he makes Craigen look good....

4 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I know and he's every right to go home to his family just now However, it still leaves us with a big hole to fill that's been causing us problems all season. Feckin auto spell is a pain in the bloody arse. Keeps putting Mckenna in for Mckee. 

I'd be tempted to play Kerr and mckee. Stick sibbs on the left and hippo on the right. Saves us having to play kidd or Craigen. 

Doing so well till featuring Craigen, the Morton away cup game should seal his never to start again unless we have 11 fit players 

Craigen starts get your money on dunfermline now. Just when you think Houston's learned his lesson he goes and picks a team like that. If we lose today im sorry but he has to go. Hopefully the other 10 players will up there game to make up for him playing.

Archived