Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a shame re Aird for both he & us. If the injury is who I think it is, then assume McKee will come in & make his debut.

Up early. Aw excited?

On the basis Aird isn't playing I wonder if Kidd will play RM/RW? Either that or he'll put Baird out there and bring McHugh in to be up front with Miller.

Only other option is Craigen or Shepherd coming in for Aird (Shudders)

I think it will be Shepherd. He did ok Boxing Day. Hopefully not the imposter

Aye. Was looking forward to my first look at him and assumed we will have to be at full strength to win this one. Hopefully McKee can do a job on the right.

McKee will be in beside Sibbald

hopefully we'll put in the same type of performance as we did the last time at home v them, should've won more comfortably than we did. they've obviously improved, going by results and the game at east end. any team can beat any other in this league (although it takes st mirren to have a good day and everyone else to have a bad one for them to win. lol) but I think we can edge this one.

I've got to say it but this game isn't a derby, it's a big game, one of the biggest of the season when we play them but it's not a derby! our derby is the shire, less exciting but it is! they aren't even our main rivals, look at our crowd v ayr at home, was impressive and bigger than normal because celtic and rangers weren't playing that weekend. they are the 2 teams that suck potential fans out of our town and have done for years, they're the teams we should want to beat. if I had to pick a win over Dunfermline or a win over rangers/celtic then it'd be gubbing the Glasgow teams every time. forget all this kid on f*** fife stuff on social media f*** the old firm. saying that and in the interest of fairness, get it right up them today, COYB 

It's as much a derby as Newcastle v Sunderland/Middlesbrough. I don't see those fixtures getting put down.

I agree with you re Celtic/Sevco though, I probably enjoy beating them more than Dunfermline. The Fifers game will always have an edge though and long may it continue.

Archived