Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Falkirk FC's decision to put on a cash gate, not Police Scotland although they will have consulted with them.

Common sense at last.

By the way we're coming and we're bringing hell with us haha. Can't wait now.

1 minute ago, RC55 FFC said:

Not stopped us in previous games whether it's yourselves or Hibs last season.

Police must have relaxed themselves as we wouldn't have taken this decision ourselves.

Difference being that for the Hibs game they've typically sold out in advance.

Presumably the poor ticket sales have forced our hands.

Shout going round on COYB to have applause in the 39th minute (his age) for Stevie Black who sadly passed away today. RIP Stevie, Navy Blue, through and through

17 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Good on you. Massive Falkirk fan. Launched the WHF Falkirk supporters club

Much as I want us to tan your arse tomorrow on the pitch clubs like ours are important to so many people.

It's a passion for life and for those who don't understand it's their issue. We all share the same dreams and aspirations for our respective clubs.

Sorry for the lad. 

RIP

Thing is I troll a bit (no kidding) but I'm a standard Scottish fitbaw fan who just happens to dislike (hates a strong word) the big 2.

Our clubs are struggling to keep this game alive and relevant from a social perspective.

Whilst the old working class industries that bonded working men in the past ensured they also spent limited social time watching their local teams we all know there are so many other distractions nowadays.

But that said what football clubs still do is still bond the local community after the Mines, Shipyards and Factories shut down, it's one of the few things left that ensures pride in your locality.

I fuckin love match days, even at 50 I still act like an utter fanny come Saturday but it's good natured and I feel alive, it's a purpose and it's called passion.

3-1 Pars

20 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Thing is I troll a bit (no kidding) but I'm a standard Scottish fitbaw fan who just happens to dislike (hates a strong word) the big 2.

Our clubs are struggling to keep this game alive and relevant from a social perspective.

Whilst the old working class industries that bonded working men in the past ensured they also spent limited social time watching their local teams we all know there are so many other distractions nowadays.

But that said what football clubs still do is still bond the local community after the Mines, Shipyards and Factories shut down, it's one of the few things left that ensures pride in your locality.

I fuckin love match days, even at 50 I still act like an utter fanny come Saturday but it's good natured and I feel alive, it's a purpose and it's called passion.

3-1 Pars

You were doing so well until the last line.

Just now, Reggie Perrin said:

You were doing so well until the last line.

haha, cut me some slack min. I'm not utterly convinced that will be the scoreline but who am I to piss on a pot of drink fueled positivity?

3 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

Shout going round on COYB to have applause in the 39th minute (his age) for Stevie Black who sadly passed away today. RIP Stevie, Navy Blue, through and through

I'm sure all pars fans will clap and feel genuine compassion for a fellow genuine football fan. In a world of big teams and players it's admirable to support provincial Scottish teams.

I have far more respect for a Falkirk or Raith fan than someone from that area who just gives in and supports a big team. As mentioned football can make people act like 90 minute fannies but afterwards it's hard to genuinely hate Falkirk for me.

Rangers and Celtic are a cancer on football and Scottish modern society in general. The failure to deal or even admit to it by the SFA, police and the government is a total disgrace. There's far too many people making money out of hatred for it to stop. How many times do normal football fans have to be punished because of this elephant in the room?

Went off on a bit of a tangent, sorry. Hope all pars fans show respect, especially considering what happened to our club.

Archived