Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not having a go at Falkirk or Dunfermline or any club. I just don't understand what they are trying to do?
Why can't you turn up on the day and pay at the gate? What horrible crimes have we committed? Is this about Hibs and Rangers?
Punish them, not us. I can't think of any genuine bother at a game, ever.

You should be having a go at Falkirk and Dunfermline and every other club too. They refuse to sign up to strict liability so the authorities have said fuck you we will introduce this and hit clubs where it hurts most in the pocket

Well I'll say it. I hope we fuckin smash these pikey trollops back in to their prefabricated dwellings by 16.45 tomorrow. Not an ounce of clean stoor in the whole wretched urban sprawl. Municipal tip and shit shopping to be had.

You should be having a go at Falkirk and Dunfermline and every other club too. They refuse to sign up to strict liability so the authorities have said fuck you we will introduce this and hit clubs where it hurts most in the pocket

Pretty sure we supported strict liability.

The 38 clubs who supported this rule are idiots.

Pretty sure we supported strict liability.

The 38 clubs who supported this rule are idiots.

Jesus after years of cheating suddenly DA are paragons of virtue.

Well I'll say it. I hope we fuckin smash these pikey trollops back in to their prefabricated dwellings by 16.45 tomorrow. Not an ounce of clean stoor in the whole wretched urban sprawl. Municipal tip and shit shopping to be had.

Seeth from 50 years of losing to us more often than not

The ticket thing wouldn't be as much of a problem if the website actually worked. By the way, you give amazon etc your name, bank details and address as well so I really don't see it as an issue. Can't make it this time anyway, and can't say I'm unhappy about that as it was junk last time. Stadium middle of nowhere, no pubs, was pishing down and we got skelped.

On 01/02/2017 at 19:09, smpar said:

600 away tickets sold apparently. I think we can safely assume that the new purchasing rules have had a say in this.

Having to be able to communicate has always been a problem in Fife.

I predict a red card in this one, there will be a bit more needle

Our club voted against it, as did Celtic, Dundee and one other. Clubs within strong working class areas. Which has taken our club and collective ethos miles from it was just a few year back. Pround to be a Par. FTF

Our club voted against it, as did Celtic, Dundee and one other. Clubs within strong working class areas. Which has taken our club and collective ethos miles from it was just a few year back. Pround to be a Par. FTF

Can you repeat in English ?

Archived