Falkirk v Dunfermline

I don't hate them, nor do I think they are wankers. 
Its all about the banter for me, and I enjoy it with Falkirk and Raith fans more than any other. It's part and package of football as far as I'm concerned, and long may it last. The folks that give any time to hating fans of another team are needing to get a grip.
Life is way too short for that nonsense over a game of football. 

Bring it in mate, bring it in.

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's our 4900 average up again.
I'd assume we will hit 5000 and 1000 over the bridge.
Can expect a similar crowd for Utd as well.
Not bad having a 5000+ average when we are having a crappy season in the 2nd tier.
Wonder where we could be if we were Premiership and half decent.

Exactly. I actually think our support has grown over the last few seasons and if/when we ever get back up our average "home" support in the top league will be higher than we saw it in the last stretch between 2005-2010.

3 minutes ago, FalkirkLad said:

Your saying that like his 60 hoofballs per game ain't a major factor in our attack...

Spot on. 

Not his fault though as he clearly isn't an RB.

Just imagine a decnt 1 wi Aird down the right. Leahy and Hippo down the left. BSLM and Baird in the middle :wub:

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I liked Muirhead last season. He did fine. I think he will return to doing fine with Aird in front of him. He can concentrate on defending and has a proper RM in front of him to pass to. Less expected of him in an attacking sense so he can concentrate on what he is good at.

As long as he steps up to provide Aird with a relief ball when he needs it, the pressure is off him. No one will expect him to be hitting the by line 5 times a match.

He's always going to be an average full back, dosen't have the drive and pace you want in a modern day full back tho, really want to see him get a run of games at CB, not gonna happen tho.

1 minute ago, FalkirkLad said:

He's always going to be an average full back, dosen't have the drive and pace you want in a modern day full back tho, really want to see him get a run of games at CB, not gonna happen tho.

Next season could be interesting.

I'd expect McCracken to retire and Houstie doesn't seem Overly keen on Gaspo. Will Grant still be here? Will Watson stay? This could be Muirheads big chance

46 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

That's our 4900 average up again.

I'd assume we will hit 5000 and 1000 over the bridge.

Can expect a similar crowd for Utd as well.

Not bad having a 5000+ average when we are having a crappy season in the 2nd tier.

Wonder where we could be if we were Premiership and half decent.

We'll report back and tell you how our crowds have risen when we're back in the premiership next season. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Next season could be interesting.

I'd expect McCracken to retire and Houstie doesn't seem Overly keen on Gaspo. Will Grant still be here? Will Watson stay? This could be Muirheads big chance

For his sake i hope so, deserves a chance in his natural position, also want him on pens.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I agree with you. When he has to defend in the central areas he is very solid. He was ok last season however this season he has been well below average. I feel the lack of balance in the side was to blame for that. Hopefully resolved now with Aird in the team.

aye hopefully aird can provide an easy wide pass for him most of the game rather than a lump baw upto BSLM

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

4,300 sold with 194 left for the South Stand 

Superb. This is going to be a cracker of a game, and I for one can't wait until Saturday. 

Pre match entertainment complements of the "Falkirk fear dance troupe", big crowd, brilliant atmosphere, three points to the Pars, Falkirk fans greetin aw the way hame. 

Great day out for Pars fans. 

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Just so you know m8, next seasons best Championship poster vote for Dunfermline is going to your good self.

Fuck @Shandon Par

Aw shucks:)

6 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Was the last time we lost to Dunfermline in 2011?

You'd better start getting used to it as of Saturday min. 

Archived