Falkirk v Dunfermline

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Masterton back arranging Administration 2?
Only way Pars will be above the Bairns is if you return to financial cheating again.

This seems like a decent charity bet.

If the Pars are at any point in the future above Falkirk while not in administration you pay a sum to a charity of my choice?

If in my lifetime we don't I'll leave it in my will to pay to whatever charity you choose, seems fair.

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

If the Pars are at any point in the future above Falkirk while not in administration you pay a sum to a charity of my choice?

If in my lifetime we don't I'll leave it in my will to pay to whatever charity you choose, seems fair.

Good God.

Why do Pars need to be in administration to be financially cheating?

You were cheating for a decade and finished above Falkirk most of that decade before the karma of administration.

49 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye so first game of next season we're playing Hibs or United or someone like that away and your playing Alloa at home. We lose you draw and thats the bet lost. eh naw.

:lol:

Aye so first game of next season we're playing Hibs or United or someone like that away and your playing Alloa at home. We lose you draw and thats the bet lost. eh naw.

Before the game even kicks off we'd be above you tbh.

It's a ballsy claim to say you'll never be below another team, very ballsy.

8 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Is Masterton back arranging Administration 2?

Only way Pars will be above the Bairns is if you return to financial cheating again.

Won't happen, no matter how much anyone would love to see it.

Different situation now. Building for the future.

Paint your stadium ffs

Archived